• The KillerFrogs

TCU sets 6 p.m. press conference

Chicpurple

In 3 hours and 45 minutes our 15 year journey through the wilderness will be over.

I personally have loved our journey through the wilderness. Some really great football games! I think the chip on the collective TCU shoulder is what made us successful and I hope we carry that chip with us to the Big 12.

HFrog1999

I personally have loved our journey through the wilderness. Some really great football games! I think the chip on the collective TCU shoulder is what made us successful and I hope we carry that chip with us to the Big 12.
It's been fun, but I'm looking forward to next year when just about every game will have the same atmosphere as Tech in 2006.

Dogfrog

In 3 hours and 45 minutes our 15 year journey through the wilderness will be over.

For me, our 17 year journey won't be over until we win the B12 championship. There are too many folks in the B12 who still don't believe we belong. Gotta beat em all to finish the deal.

101Raddman

About once a day, I take a [Craig James] and read newspaper and magazine articles at the same time. I don't give a [Craig James] about the articles, but they help me pass the time while I [Craig James]. Perhaps it makes the [Craig James] come out of my [Craig James] hole a little easier.

Anyway, in all my days of taking [Craig James]s, I have never read an article about how Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. As a result, I don't necessarily believe any internet [Craig James] that says that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. I know Craig James isn't the nicest guy in the world. In fact, he has a nasty reputation as a [Craig James] for brains. However, that does not mean that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. If he did, he would in fact be a [Craig James] head.

HFrog1999

About once a day, I take a [Craig James] and read newspaper and magazine articles at the same time. I don't give a [Craig James] about the articles, but they help me pass the time while I [Craig James]. Perhaps it makes the [Craig James] come out of my [Craig James] hole a little easier.

Anyway, in all my days of taking [Craig James]s, I have never read an article about how Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. As a result, I don't necessarily believe any internet [Craig James] that says that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. I know Craig James isn't the nicest guy in the world. In fact, he has a nasty reputation as a [Craig James] for brains. However, that does not mean that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU. If he did, he would in fact be a [Craig James] head.

He did kill 2 Texas football programs though.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I bet anyone from the media trolling this board for TCU fan reaction is very confused right now :laugh:

Except of course for Bud Kennedy. I heard he's going to write an expose on the SMU hooker murders this week. The article will be titled, "It is untrue that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU!".
You're close. Big Steaming Pile will write the story, and the title will be, "Craig James either did or didn't kill 5 hookers at SMU, and either way, it spells the doom of TCU football."

funniest. post. ever.. :laugh: