• The KillerFrogs

Chip still talking positive...

cdsfrog

Could be talking out of his [Craig James], could not be. Hasnt seemed truthful once.

But I do emphasize this, IF and it's a big if Texas does not vote against TCU (I have a hard time fathoming that), OU will follow suit. Worse case scenario TCU get 7 votes. The rumor that OU would be 3rd one to block the move is hilarious.

Chip Brown seems as credible as the asshat from 105.3 that takes day old articles and pretends he has an official source. What a tool

cdsfrog

CDS is gullible.

Are you kidding me? I don't believe that [Cowherd] bag at all, did you even both to read my last statement?

As for the asshat on 105.3 his comments aren't even original. Everything he mentions is always at least 1 day old. At least Chip Brown's lies are original :laugh:

cdsfrog

Isnt 7 votes what they need.How is that worst case.

that was my point. And hence why I dint think it's true.

Hence why I don't think we are going to the Big 12, because more than likely either Chip Brown is knowingly lying or more likely pulling [Craig James] out of his [Craig James].

Not optimsitic. Still hope BYU joins and they at 10 for now

Boomhauer

that was my point. And hence why I dint think it's true.

Hence why I don't think we are going to the Big 12, because more than likely either Chip Brown is knowingly lying or more likely pulling [Craig James] out of his [Craig James].

Not optimsitic. Still hope BYU joins and they at 10 for now

I think Mizzou will go SEC. BYU is #9, who is #10? Louisville?