• The KillerFrogs

Come on negative MRI ...

macaroni

If I ever see you in the rec (you'll probably be on the elypitical looking down at the weight room checking out all the guys in their cut off shirts), I'm going to throw you over the rail.

OK, big guy. First of all, please don't physically threaten other posters. Second of all, NativeFrog is not Big Steaming Pile, so please don't make an [Craig James] out of yourself if you ever happen to see Big Steaming Pile.

Houston Frog

Not JS's fault on Purke. Purke's own personal coach/trainer shut him down in the off season after his freshman year. He didn't get enough off season work in and thus his arm was not ready.

Do we actually know what caused Purke's "issues" last year? I've seen tons of talk from posters on various sites saying that it had to do with him not getting enough work in the offseason, but I've always assumed that was just speculation.

I certainly don't think it was Schlossnagle doing anything wrong, just saying that I don't think we actually know what caused it, do we?

Houston Frog

OK, big guy. First of all, please don't physically threaten other posters. Second of all, NativeFrog is not Big Steaming Pile, so please don't make an [Craig James] out of yourself if you ever happen to see Big Steaming Pile.

Not to mention Frisky, I've seen pictures of maniac and I don't think he could even throw you over a balcony, let alone a full grown man

HFrog1999

Second of all, NativeFrog is not Big Steaming Pile, so please don't make an [Craig James] out of yourself if you ever happen to see Big Steaming Pile.

Why'd you have to go and ruin that? I was waiting for Maniac to accost Big Steaming Pile so we'd get a funny blog about it :laugh:

jake102

You really have to just ignore Maniac's threats. He's just a hateful angry uber-Christian. Try and find the irony...

BABYFACE

Do we actually know what caused Purke's "issues" last year? I've seen tons of talk from posters on various sites saying that it had to do with him not getting enough work in the offseason, but I've always assumed that was just speculation.

I certainly don't think it was Schlossnagle doing anything wrong, just saying that I don't think we actually know what caused it, do we?

I cannot out anyone but was told that Purke's not getting enough work in the off season was not a TCU decision. I have never posted this before, but since Purke is now a pro, don't think this matters anymore. I expect Purke to do well in the Pros.

BABYFACE

Do we actually know if Native is not Mac? I don't think this has been reconcilled yet. Also, I would expect Mac to deny he is Native, whether he is or not.

weklfrog

maybe Engel is who maniac really wants to throw over a rail. But as far as not making an [Craig James] out of himself...that ship has sailed.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
WTH is an uber-Christian?

Tilton1.jpg

Houston Frog

I cannot out anyone but was told that Purke's not getting enough work in the off season was not a TCU decision. I have never posted this before, but since Purke is now a pro, don't think this matters anymore. I expect Purke to do well in the Pros.

I think most of us knew that it was people in the Purke camp who decided not to have him throw in the offseason. My question was whether anyone really knows if that decision was what caused his arm issues this past season.

HFrog1999

Do we actually know if Native is not Mac? I don't think this has been reconcilled yet. Also, I would expect Mac to deny he is Native, whether he is or not.
A coworker is very good friends with Mac (has Thanksgiving with his family) and I had him as Mac if he was Nativefrog. He's not.