• The KillerFrogs

Latest Bowl Projections

roddog

Banned
TAMU to Fiesta...BWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was pretty much the response on the tech board, i just hope they dont embarrass themselves again in another bowl, but if you really want a laugh, last time i looked i think they won 2 bowl games in the last 20 years :blink:

macaroni

I really don't see the conference having us play in the LV Bowl this year. We win them all and we are in the Sugar, we lose any and we are traded for the Independence where I predict Frisky cleans up at the Hold 'em tables.

anom

I'd be decently happy with that outcome i guess, its gonna likely be Boise/us at the Sugar unless we were to slip up somewhere. We could slip up early and still get there realistically.

AnM is probable, they just cant choke like they usually do which is where the LOL's come from. makes it even better of a choice to join the SEC if they did that, however, OU could lose their match vs FSU especially after key injuries. could have 1/2 losses and then nobody from the Whorn Conference makes the NC game

Endless Purple

I like how TCU has never played in the LV bowl even when we won the conference
Didn't ms. whatever her name was make some comments about how TCU fans don't travel well. Probably why she was happy to trade/pass on us to other bowls for BYU if she was given the chance to. (Last two years obviously no chance)

Hopefully this year we get the Indy if we have to go to a low level bowl.

anom

I wouldnt complain about a vegas trip, was planning to go out there this december anyways, but would rather be somewhere else for a bowl game.

weklfrog

Bowl projections before anyone has even played a game are absolutely useless. They are 99% useless until the last few games of the season.

Deep Purple

Bowl projections before anyone has even played a game are absolutely useless. They are 99% useless until the last few games of the season.

Notice that the guy who posted the link is also fond of posting pre-season Sagarin rantings, which are equally worthless.