• The KillerFrogs

A close (and early) look at BAYLOR football team vs TCU

AggieAngst

This is for the BAYLOR jock sniffers and fans on this board who are retarded (like FrogLicious) and continue to claim BAYLOR is "formidable" and TCU will struggle with them this yr -

Here is the latest CFN prediction (out today) that predicts the season for BAYLOR -
(the rest of you try to not spit out yer coke laughing at the incompetence and stupidity of the laughingstock comedy we call BAYLOR FOOTBALL)

CFN's Picks
(3/27/11)
http://cfn.scout.com/2/1054735.html

Baylor
2011 CFN Pred. (Spring):
3-9

Sep. 3 TCU L
Sep. 10 OPEN DATE
Sep. 17 Stephen F. Austin W
Sep. 24 Rice W
Oct. 1 at Kansas State L
Oct. 8 Iowa State W
Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L
Oct. 22 Texas L
Oct. 29 at Oklahoma State L
Nov. 5 Missouri L
Nov. 12 at Kansas L
Nov. 19 Oklahoma L
Nov. 26 Texas Tech L

Kaiser

Still waiting for the 4 Baylor apologists (SnoSki, FrogBarrister, Maximillian, and FrogFan71) to show us JUST ONE Baylor quality win last season.

How am I a Baylor apologist simply because I acknowledge the awesomeness that is Baylor?

Plus Baylor has white helmets. We don't have white helmets. Answer that riddle within a conundrum and I'll share my cocaine.

Oh, and Lee High Football Rules!!!

Kaiser

1) Baylor is faster

2) Baylor is bigger

3) Baylor is more athletic

4) TCU is slower

5) TCU is smaller

6) Baylor can kick the ball farther

7) Huge home field advantage for Baylor

8) Gaylor is motivated by the death of Elizabeth Taylor

9) Reread 8

In summation AggieAngst, we stand no chance. The 9 facts above prove it.

Would LOVE to have the 4 BAYLOR promoters on this board (SnoSki, Maximillon, FugFan71, and FugLicious)
explain this to all of us on the board -

1) How Gaylor can magically be "formidable" in comparison to TCU (according to you morons) just a few months after getting totally prison spanked by the 7 th place team in a mediocre conference.

2) How Gaylor can be so good now after losing their bowl game to a very weak team by a blowout, humiliating score, especially when Gaylor was the overwhelming favorite to win

3) How the Gaylor offense has somehow miraculously improved a stunning 45 pts vs TCU in only a few short months (with the same clueless QB and Head Coach) and will score more than they scored last yr vs TCU after losing their two best OLinemen and their only decent RB.

4) How Gaylor will cope with one of the best defenses in the nation when that defense completely confused the Baylor QB and the Baylor coaching staff. Regardless of a few minor personnel changes on the TCU defense, the schemes thrown at Baylor by TCU are too confusing and intricate for a one dimensional Baylor offense to overcome. A team like Baylor who has no rushing game, is CAPUT bs TCU before the game even starts.

5) How Baylor has magically andi miraculously improved sooooo much in comparison to TCU after losing their best and only decent DT, their best 2 OLinemen, their only decent TE, and their only decent RB !!

I can't wait to hear the 4 little Baylor alibi makers "explain" all of that to us.

Should be great entertainment, unless of course they tuck their tushes into their dresses and decline to comment !!

Hilarious!

1) Baylor is faster

2) Baylor is bigger

3) Baylor is more athletic

4) TCU is slower

5) TCU is smaller

6) Baylor can kick the ball farther

7) Huge home field advantage for Baylor

8) Gaylor is motivated by the death of Elizabeth Taylor

9) Reread 8

In summation AggieAngst, we stand no chance. The 9 facts above prove it.

Excellent points Mr. Barrister. Plus, there these points as well:

1) Baylor wears green and TCU does not.

2) We do not wear green and Baylor does.

3) Baylor's colors are green and gold, but most importantly green.

4) TCU's color scheme has only purple and white, and does not include green.

These four facts help prove that Baylor will not only be much improved, but will probably beat us bad. I predict the score to be: Baylor: 147 - TCU: pomegranate

Mike Brooks

AggiesAnus, RAC not your strong suit evidently. You snoop all the boards. You will see I have over 200 neg reps on the BU board. I am just realistic. They will be more focused on our game than maybe any other next year after what happened in'10.

Their offense will be dangerous and our offense is a bit of a question mark especially that early in the year. If we come out clicking we may roll. However, all their receivers are back and we have one returning starter in our secondary with McCoy. I am not into blind optimism. I think we win but closer to the last time we visited waco versus the last two games. Spread wise that is.

AggiesAnus, RAC not your strong suit evidently. You snoop all the boards. You will see I have over 200 neg reps on the BU board. I am just realistic. They will be more focused on our game than maybe any other next year after what happened in'10.

Their offense will be dangerous and our offense is a bit of a question mark especially that early in the year. If we come out clicking we may roll. However, all their receivers are back and we have one returning starter in our secondary with McCoy. I am not into blind optimism. I think we win but closer to the last time we visited waco versus the last two games. Spread wise that is.

Oh, look, logic and rationale.

And some people think bombastic, arrogant rhetoric is really effective...

AggieAngst

Please tell us all the last time Baylor has beaten a GOOD team. And don't use a 7 loss TEXAS as yer example !

You are actually sniffing the jocks of a team that has NEVER EVER played well against a good opponent,. But (according to you) somehow just a few short months after gettin azzzclowned in their bowl game, a miracle has suddenly occurred and Baylor is "good" now.

You sir, are a dreamer of the world class variety.

CFN Baylor season prediction (released yesterday) : 3-9

JUST OUT TODAY -

TCU Preseason All Americans = 3
BAYLOR Preseason All Americans = 0

Please tell us all the last time Baylor has beaten a GOOD team. And don't use a 7 loss TEXAS as yer example !

You are actually sniffing the jocks of a team that has NEVER EVER played well against a good opponent,. But (according to you) somehow just a few short months after gettin azzzclowned in their bowl game, a miracle has suddenly occurred and Baylor is "good" now.

You sir, are a dreamer of the world class variety.

CFN Baylor season prediction (released yesterday) : 3-9

JUST OUT TODAY -

TCU Preseason All Americans = 3
BAYLOR Preseason All Americans = 0

That was a high quality Buffalo team - one year removed from the MAC championship - that Baylor slaughtered last year.

Baylor's gonna slaughter us. My prediction, Baylor: 222 - TCU: Cumberland

Mike Brooks

Did I say baylor is now good? I thought I said dangerous. If you believe so much in CFN then why play the games.

Baylor will be capable of upsetting us if they click and we don't. I hope Casey and the gang get it together early and prove me wrong. I am thinking TCU 34 - BU 24 with us pulling away late. Maybe they get a garbage score to get to the 24.

What do you think Mr AggiesAnus? What does it smell like by the way. No telling what has been in there.

TCURiggs

Did I say baylor is now good? I thought I said dangerous. If you believe so much in CFN then why play the games.

Baylor will be capable of upsetting us if they click and we don't. I hope Casey and the gang get it together early and prove me wrong. I am thinking TCU 34 - BU 24 with us pulling away late. Maybe they get a garbage score to get to the 24.

What do you think Mr AggiesAnus? What does it smell like by the way. No telling what has been in there.

I'd be pretty shocked if they put 24 on us, even with a late garbage score.

BeYou

This is for the BAYLOR jock sniffers and fans on this board who are retarded (like FrogLicious) and continue to claim BAYLOR is "formidable" and TCU will struggle with them this yr -

Here is the latest CFN prediction (out today) that predicts the season for BAYLOR -
(the rest of you try to not spit out yer coke laughing at the incompetence and stupidity of the laughingstock comedy we call BAYLOR FOOTBALL)

CFN's Picks
(3/27/11)
http://cfn.scout.com/2/1054735.html

Baylor
2011 CFN Pred. (Spring):
3-9

Sep. 3 TCU L
Sep. 10 OPEN DATE
Sep. 24 Rice W
Oct. 1 at Kansas State L
Oct. 8 Iowa State W
Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L
Oct. 22 Texas L
Nov. 5 Missouri L
Nov. 12 at Kansas L
Nov. 19 Oklahoma L
Nov. 26 Texas Tech L
My FAVORITE part about CFN is that they predict Baylor to lose to KU. At the same time they predict KU to lose to Baylor under the KU predictions.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN????

BAYLOR
Sep. 3 TCU L
Sep. 10 OPEN DATE
Sep. 24 Rice W
Oct. 1 at Kansas State L
Oct. 8 Iowa State W
Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L
Oct. 22 Texas L
Nov. 5 Missouri L
Nov. 12 at Kansas L
Nov. 19 Oklahoma L
Nov. 26 Texas Tech L

Kansas

Sep. 3 McNeese State W
Sep. 10 Northern Illinois L
Sep. 17 at Georgia Tech L
Sep. 24 OPEN DATE
Oct. 1 Texas Tech L
Oct. 8 at Oklahoma State L
Oct. 15 Oklahoma L
Oct. 22 Kansas State L
Oct. 29 at Texas L
Nov. 5 at Iowa State L
Nov. 12 Baylor L
Nov. 19 at Texas A&M L
Nov. 26 Missouri (in KC) L

My FAVORITE part about CFN is that they predict Baylor to lose to KU. At the same time they predict KU to lose to Baylor under the KU predictions.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN????

BAYLOR
Sep. 3 TCU L
Sep. 10 OPEN DATE
Sep. 24 Rice W
Oct. 1 at Kansas State L
Oct. 8 Iowa State W
Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L
Oct. 22 Texas L
Nov. 5 Missouri L
Nov. 12 at Kansas L
Nov. 19 Oklahoma L
Nov. 26 Texas Tech L

Kansas

Sep. 3 McNeese State W
Sep. 24 OPEN DATE
Oct. 1 Texas Tech L
Oct. 15 Oklahoma L
Oct. 22 Kansas State L
Oct. 29 at Texas L
Nov. 5 at Iowa State L
Nov. 12 Baylor L
Nov. 19 at Texas A&M L

Good point. Because 4-8 is sooooooo much better than 3-9.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN????

Because you're both losers?
biggrin.gif

AggieAngst

Anyway you want to slice it, BAYLOR is projected to be a horrid football team in 2011. BAYLOR will be fortunate to win 5 games this year and is more likely to win just 4, and if BAYLOR plays badly vs IOWA ST and KANSAS ST. the bears may just win 3 !! Egads !!

This year BAYLOR will be exposed as being just a "very lucky team" last year who just lucked out and BARELY beat the worst 3 turrrddds of the Big 12. In other words it will be proven that BAYLOR was merely the shiniest turrrddd in the turrrddd bowl last season - NOT a bona fide bowl quality team (which was further proven by Baylor's disgusting and thoroughly embarrassing performance in their bowl game).

The crucial games for BAYLOR this yr are against KANSAS ST and IOWA ST. If they lose just one of those games, there will be no bowl game for BAYLOR this season. In fact not only does BAYLOR have to win both of these games, but they have to sweep the Big 12 North this yr to go bowling. Because of what TEXAS has done to the Big 12, BAYLOR only has 3 non-conf games from now on, thus BAYLOR has lost one easy win off their schedule each year. BAYLOR also lost an cream puff win when COLORADO left the league for good. Now BAYLOR is forced to sweep the four Big 12 North teams each and every year, just to go 6-6 and barely qualify for a bowl game (because Baylor will lose every game in the Big 12 South - as usual).

The Big 12 schedule makers have removed two WINS from the Baylor schedule from here on out. Funny funny stuff !!

Baylor has to be feeling a lot like the nerd that gets his head dunked in the toilet every year in school by the big boys (Okie St, OU, TTech, etc). Baylor football is always great comedy !!

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN????
PROJECTED BAYLOR 2011 FOOTBALL RECORD 3-9
Sep. 3 TCU L
Sep. 10 OPEN DATE
Sep. 24 Rice W
Oct. 1 at Kansas State L
Oct. 8 Iowa State W
Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L
Oct. 22 Texas L
Nov. 5 Missouri L
Nov. 12 at Kansas L
Nov. 19 Oklahoma L
Nov. 26 Texas Tech L

Kansas

Sep. 3 McNeese State W
Sep. 24 OPEN DATE
Oct. 1 Texas Tech L
Oct. 15 Oklahoma L
Oct. 22 Kansas State L
Oct. 29 at Texas L
Nov. 5 at Iowa State L
Nov. 12 Baylor L
Nov. 19 at Texas A&M L

AggieAngst

PROJECTED BAYLOR 2011 FOOTBALL RECORD 3-9

Sep. 3 TCU L

Baylor has no chance in this one. Blowout loss for the laughingstock team from Waco, with the entire student body, entire Baylor fanbase, and TV audience, being disgusted with the Baylor program after once again getting bent over by Tcu in front of a regional TV audience and a home crowd)

Sep. 10 OPEN DATE

(Baylor is a 1 point favorite to win this one)

(Scheduling the most pathetic teams possible is the only way Baylor can be assured of a win, so Baylor looks for the most horrible teams in the nation to play in non-conference. A few yrs ago Baylor assumed they could easily win in non-conf, while playing last place teams from other conferences (Unlv and Army), but Baylor lost to both of them, and discovered that they were so bad that they had to drop all the way down to Div 2 teams to get guaranteed wins in non-conf. Look for Baylor to put non conf teams like SF Austin, Texas St, Buffalo St College, West Dakota Tech, and the Carolina School for Wayward Girls on their non-conf schedules from here on out. Tcu should never play Baylor ever again !! Any team playing these kinds of non-conf teams (like Baylor does) has no right to ever play the Rose Bowl Champion again. Tcu needs to drop Baylor like a hot potato. They smell very very bad and Tcu doesnt want to get any of that kind of stink on them by associating with a rancid stinker like Baylor.

Sep. 24 Rice W

(As horrible as Rice is, this game might be a challenge for Baylor this yr. Rice will be improved and Baylor has gotten worse - especially the Baylor rushing attack which will be really bad this season, as they lost their only decent RB and their two best Olinemen and their TE. Rice may finally give them a scare this time around)

Oct. 1 at Kansas State L

(This game will take the starch out of Baylor fans and will kill attendance for the remainder of the year. This will be a blowout loss for Baylor. Ksu under Snider is capable of putting up 50 pts in any game and they are dangerous. This yr they dominate Baylor)

Oct. 8 Iowa State W

(Not convinced Baylor can beat Iowa St this yr especially with Iowa St playing so well at times against some really good teams. If Baylor wins this game will be a nail biter. If Baylor loses to Iowa St, the season and the entire program and coaching staff gets flushed right down the toilet, and attendance at all future games on the schedule becomes not only bad, but so terribly bad that Baylor attendance becomes an embarrassment to the Big 12)

Oct. 15 at Texas A&M L

(Lots of clueless Baylor fans think they have a shot in this game. The reality is that Baylor beats A&M about once a decade and because of one win and 9 losses each decade, the clueless and retarded Baylor fans think the A&M game is some kind of "rivalry game". Hilarious !! HINT: WInning one game every decade is no rivalry girls and boys !! Funny stuff !)

Oct. 22 Texas L

(Last season, Baylor got their one win every 40 yrs against TEXAS. Not gonna happen again now, for another 39 years)

(Okie St always azzzzclowns and humiliates Baylor. Nothing will change this yr, especially since the less athletic Okie St QB made Baylor's Griffin look like pig manure in last yr's game)

Nov. 5 Missouri L

(Baylor loses huge to a nationally ranked Mizzou. When was the last time Baylor beat a nationally ranked team? You'd have to go back 30 yrs for that answer !!)

Nov 10 Kansas
(Kansas is horrible ! Baylor might have a shot in this one even though the game is in Lawrence)

Nov. 19 Oklahoma L

(Dont make me laugh. Blowout loss for Baylor as usual)

Nov. 26 Texas Tech L

(Baylor has never ever beaten TTech since the inception of the B12. Until they do, this game is yet another loss)

BeYou

Will we be graced later on in the off season with your knowledge of Baylor football?
I sure would like to know some more!!!!

AggieAngst

Nothing more to know.

REPEAT AFTER ME - "BAYLOR SUCKS".

Once you accept that, you can sit back and relax like all football fans across the nation, and you can laugh hysterically at just the name "BAYLOR" like everyone else in the country does. Do you have any idea how many fans all over the nation will be laughing and chuckling after the Baylor - Tcu game? As usual the laughingstock Bears will "BAYLOR IN THEIR PANTS" against Tcu in front of a TV audience.

Once you accept that Baylor SUCKS, you can sit back and chuckle at the azzzclownery of the GayBears like everyone else across the nation does. Stop frustrating yourself. Enjoy the hilarity and foolishness we all call "BAYLOR". You'll have more fun that way.
Will we be graced later on in the off season with your knowledge of Baylor football?
I sure would like to know some more!!!!