• The KillerFrogs

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

steelfrog

Tier 1
TCU's home schedule next year is Arizona, TxTech, Houston, OkState, and Central Florida. No doubt a home game will be added against some horrible team.

By contrast, SMU's home schedule includes Florida State, TCU, BYU, Pitt, Cal Berk and BC.

What just happened?

My how the turns tables...

Zubaz

In 2003 we were absolutely STOKED just to get Arizona on the schedule, and they were terrible.

Boise State is playing UNLV in the MWC Title game next weekend.

Even without Texas and OU, let's not understate just how bad those WAC, CUSA, and in some years even the MWC schedules were.

Last edited:

ReedFrawg

TCU's home schedule next year is Arizona, TxTech, Houston, OkState, and Central Florida. No doubt a home game will be added against some horrible team.

By contrast, SMU's home schedule includes Florida State, TCU, BYU, Pitt, Cal Berk and BC.

What just happened?

Pitt? Berkeley? BC? lol I’d rather any team on our conference schedule than those 3 clown teams.

FrogCop19

What just happened?

Not a single reference to Steelfrog in a Steelfrog post? Hacked account.

Do you even Steelfrog, bro?

PineyWoodsFrog

Won't be long before it truly feels like we are once realignment and NIL forces the superconferences. I've been dreading the day ever since seeing what happened to the Pac-10/12. The writings on the wall.

Limey Frog

What just happened?

Home schedules when I was at TCU were SMU, some D1aa garbage, Wyoming, SDSU, New Mexico, and Colorado State.

Next year's schedule looks great.

As for SMU's schedule, Arizona > Pitt, Tech > Cal, OSU > BC, BYU = UCF. Florida State is legit, admittedly, but at least we don't have some crap like TCU on our schedule.