• The KillerFrogs

Tyrell Brown and Coach Kaz.

archifrog

Was embarrassed, watching you guys get drawn into a jawing match with OU fans behind your bench. Getting baited into banter about the color of their teeth!

Childish and showed total lack of discipline and class. Focus on the damn game!

Another note. I don’t think Joe Gillespie‘s system is the problem. He simply needs better talent to run the system. Would be very difficult for TCU to find a coach as good as Gillespie on defense.

Was embarrassed, watching you guys get drawn into a jawing match with OU fans behind your bench. Getting baited into banter about the color of their teeth!

Another note. I don’t think Joe Gillespie‘s system is the problem. He simply needs better talent to run the system. Would be very difficult for TCU to find a coach as good as Gillespie on defense.
I know nothing about your first point but your second can't be serious. Good grief.

Chongo94

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Traveling Frog

There is a lot of frustration with Gillespie’s terrible schemes. Don’t know anything about jawing but anyone who works directly with his defense philosophy has a reason to loose their [ Finebaum ].

Frogs1983

Disagree 1000% regarding your Gillespie comment! No in game adjustments ever that are evident!

CountryFrog

Thanks for the insight Mr Gillespie. I hope your son lands on his feet. It's a tough industry but a very lucrative one so I'm sure he'll be all right.

PineyWoodsFrog

I'm in the minority with you on this. Not many complaints last year, but the defense performed just the same. It was masked by a ball-control offense. This is a personnel issue way more than a system issue. 3-3-5 is successful for plenty of other schools.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass

Gillespie is one of the worst coaches in the country. His system only works with perfect recruits and he hasn't done jack. His value is zero

Chongo94

I'm in the minority with you on this. Not many complaints last year, but the defense performed just the same. It was masked by a ball-control offense. This is a personnel issue way more than a system issue. 3-3-5 is successful for plenty of other schools.
Yes but most of them run a completely different scheme with it than what we do, or so it would appear.

FrogBall09

Are you kidding me ? People complained every first half basically because his D dug us a 20 pt while almost every game - but Duggan and the O bailed them out game and game after game