• The KillerFrogs

BYU Game Time Question

Endless Purple

Curious as to thoughts on if we can get an 11am kick off for the BYU game on Oct 14th. I doubt it will be anything on FOX but FS1 time slot or ESPN+ compared to later slot?

Endless Purple

Love the intelligence on this forum.

I am guessing most here then are clueless....but FYI, there will be a solar eclipse that day and Fort Worth will get about 80% coverage. It just so happens that it will pass through FW sometime between 11 and 12. Which if it is an 11am kick off, we will get a solar eclipse in the stadium during a game - specifically BYU. Would make for a cool photo op of the stadium and interesting storyline.

CountryFrog

Love the intelligence on this forum.

I am guessing most here then are clueless....but FYI, there will be a solar eclipse that day and Fort Worth will get about 80% coverage. It just so happens that it will pass through FW sometime between 11 and 12. Which if it is an 11am kick off, we will get a solar eclipse in the stadium during a game - specifically BYU. Would make for a cool photo op of the stadium and interesting storyline.
You really buried the lead with your OP. Did you just assume that the North Texas solar eclipse schedule is common knowledge?

The Bad Guy

I’m hoping this game is a 11am or 230 since I have an engagement that evening. What are the chances we have 3 night games in row (now that I want it to not happen, it’ll happen lol).

y2kFrog

I’m hoping this game is a 11am or 230 since I have an engagement that evening. What are the chances we have 3 night games in row (now that I want it to not happen, it’ll happen lol).
I doubt seriously BYU gets an 11AM game being in the Mountain Time Zone. I don't know if they have ever had one. They do play a lot of 230 games though.