• The KillerFrogs

Regional Baseball Thread

ShreveFrog

@MadFrog

maya rudolph dancing GIF by A Christmas Story Live

Frog-in-law1995

Bats were different and not really home run friendly. Centerfield was a long way out there up the purple monster.
Not sure why you’re telling me that, but yes, Easton Greensticks, Black Magics and Ultralights were the most common bats back then and they felt like 2x4s compared to some of today’s sticks. (Or at least from about 2010…not sure I’ve swung at a baseball since then).

lowfrog

I spent many an afternoon on those bleachers. And of course we had bonus entertainment with Chris Farkas in the stands.
Chris Farkas of Pete Wright dorm? Bottle rockets, flaming tennis balls from lighter fluid cannons, coming back to Pete Wright from The Stables between 2AM and 3 AM in the morning and throwing a 55-gallon metal trash barrel down three flights of concrete stairs? That Chris Farkas?

PurpleBlood87

Chris Farkas of Pete Wright dorm? Bottle rockets, flaming tennis balls from lighter fluid cannons, coming back to Pete Wright from The Stables between 2AM and 3 AM in the morning and throwing a 55-gallon metal trash barrel down three flights of concrete stairs? That Chris Farkas?
Chris Farkas of Mama's Pizza fame.