• The KillerFrogs

Make way for the Pop-Tarts Bowl, adios Cheez-It Bowl

EVOfrogMR

The match up between the teams might seem luke warm on the outside, but bite right into action so hot, it’s guaranteed to burn your tongue!!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
No more "I woke up feeling the cheeziest!"

Hopefully the Pop Tarts marketing team will have some imagination. The Cheez-it themed rooms for 2 players from the bowl teams were genius.

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

LisaLT

I’m surprised there isn’t a hostess cupcake bowl or Twinkie bowl. I guess all those would make us all go to the bowl.

Virginia Frog

Kelloggs, owner of both Cheez-Its and Pop-Tarts, are just re-deploying their bowl advertising by re-naming the Orlando Bowl1, formerly "Cheez-It" to "Pop-Tart", and re-naming Orlando Bowl2, the Citrus Bowl to "Cheez-It Citrus Bowl."

All because Kelloggs is splitting in two - BATTLE CREEK, March 15, 2023 — "Kellogg Company has announced the names of the two companies it will soon split into. The WK Kellogg Co. will focus on North American cereals, like Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes. Kellanova will include the company's snack brands, which include Pop-Tarts, Cheez-Its and Pringles, and international cereals."