• The KillerFrogs

Transfer window opens on Saturday.

Eight

Brockermeyer? The kid was something like the #3 overall recruit in his entire class a few years ago and he’s not even in the picture on an OL that has some needs?

everything i have seen about him is he is projected at tackle which is easily the frogs deepest position in the offensive line

he did get some reps with the second group during the second half of spring practice which is positive and again, if coleman were to slide inside and nichols fills that starting sport, there becomes an opportunity for someone to play the back up swing tackle

also, the ranking is based upon his projection and doesn't take into account if he has had injury issues the last few years, if he needs technique work, needs to get stronger. will readily admit i am not the guy to tell you where he stacks on in any of those areas, but he wouldn't be the first oline prospect who needs a few years to play at the level that seems to match their frame, skills, and ranking, hayes is another guy that could be said about.

Eight

interesting that brenen thompson is in the portal and reportedly leaving texas

if you don't know the name, he is a 2022 athlete/wr recruit out of spearman texas who might be faster than major everhart.

say might be because supposedly they were going to run against each other in the spring of their senior season at the texas relays, but major got hurt early in the track season and shut it down for the year.

Eight

here is one that falls into the "how in the world does he still have any eligibility left" category, mikel barkely is in the portal

he did sign in 2019, but remember he played a season at a cali juco in 2018 which would put him in the same high school class as taye barber who just received the ramon flaningan award

y2kFrog

here is one that falls into the "how in the world does he still have any eligibility left" category, mikel barkely is in the portal

he did sign in 2019, but remember he played a season at a cali juco in 2018 which would put him in the same high school class as taye barber who just received the ramon flaningan award

Well…he spent 3 straight years injured while he was here, so there is probably some medical redshirts in there somewhere.

Traveling Frog

Brockermeyer? The kid was something like the #3 overall recruit in his entire class a few years ago and he’s not even in the picture on an OL that has some needs?
He may not have even touch the field at Alabama. He wasn’t even considered for the depth chart and that’s why he transferred. I don’t think the plan was for him to challenge for the starting spot the first year. It was a take him and hope he improves next year and starts the following year .

Eight

big, defensive lineman from auburn jeffrey m'ba hits the portal

really raw, but big, athletic i know , i know, he won't be headed our way. in both all the nasayers hit the board

Double D

Tier 1
I heard this somewhere regarding kids jumping in the portal. I think it was Rick Neuheisel but can't remember for sure:

'If you're departin.... You better be startin...'

What that means is if you're a player and you're not a starter, it may be really difficult to find a place to land.

Eight

I heard this somewhere regarding kids jumping in the portal. I think it was Rick Neuheisel but can't remember for sure:

'If you're departin.... You better be startin...'

What that means is if you're a player and you're not a starter, it may be really difficult to find a place to land.

was true in the case of quincy brown, realize there are situations where the fit just isn't right, but agree that unless it has been suggested you move on you really need to have a bit of tape to show what you are capable

CryptoMiner

Wyoming OG Emmanuel Pregnon 6-6/320 is stacking up the offers which include WashSt, UCLA, OMiss, Ore and others. Freshman All-American with 3 years remaining.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
New Day Gay GIF by Neurads

y2kFrog

Apparently Noah Daniels is in the portal after finishing his sixth season as a Frog…man he was great in the Ohio State game and most of the 2018 season. Man that was a long time ago.

Keontay Jenkins in as well.

Eight

Apparently Noah Daniels is in the portal after finishing his sixth season as a Frog…man he was great in the Ohio State game and most of the 2018 season. Man that was a long time ago.

Keontay Jenkins in as well.

no surprise on either of those, the rotation going into the fall is newton, avery, channing, and canada