• The KillerFrogs

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

Rifframbahzoo20

I’m not leaving frog fandom but i won’t be excited to watch tcu football anymore until briles is gone (assuming we do hire him).

I will still cheer for tcu basketball and baseball though. Will still wish the frogs well. Hope they win. I will probably become more of a texas fan of a result of this… maybe not as much as I like tcu but this stains my impression of sonny dykes for sure.

Hemingway

So he said he was in the 90% group (the good guys). And that’s not enough. So this is a woke thing now. He didn’t do enough, he didn’t drag the campus life coordinator or someone else into the police office and say “book em”. . I love how @BrewingFrog , who is probably far to one side, is now taking this cause on because of football hate. The hypocrisy runs deep.

I’m only observing calling out balls and strikes now.

Hemingway

Not if you know and remain silent. I don't think that is good enough at all.
No Monsieur, that’s not how it works. He could’ve reported it and we wouldn’t know. A lot of individuals were reporting it and nothing was being done. The police force even covered it up.

HFrog1999

So he said he was in the 90% group (the good guys). And that’s not enough. So this is a woke thing now. He didn’t do enough, he didn’t drag the campus life coordinator or someone else into the police office and say “book em”. . I love how @BrewingFrog , who is probably far to one side, is now taking this cause on because of football hate. The hypocrisy runs deep.

I’m only observing calling out balls and strikes now.
Well, that’s her opinion, since she’s the victim, I’d say she’s entitled to it.

If you were gang raped, what would you consider enough?

deliverance GIF

Mean Purple

And so all of this proves what in relation to the BU rape scandal and the Briles' role in it?
My views posted on the bad mouthing claims have nothing to do with younger Briles. Nor did the views posted by the others. It was a side discussion on the 365 host comments.

Wait, you were part of this discussion.

Hemingway

Well, that’s her opinion, since she’s the victim, I’d say she’s entitled to it.

If you were gang raped, what would you consider enough?

deliverance GIF
Let’s widen the dragnet. If anyone here on kf.c thought rapes were occurring at Baylor and didn’t do anything about it , let bring them to Justice. Book em Danny