• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

BY DAVID AMMENHEUSER

Former TCU coach Gary Patterson used social media to wish the Horned Frogs good luck in the upcoming national championship game.

Patterson, who was fired from TCU during the 2021 season, posted a note on Twitter on New Year’s Eve.

“Ringing in the New Year with Nic &Taylor! So proud of the Frogs! Congrats! Now go win it!”

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article270778152.html#storylink=cpy

Rifframbahzoo20

All the GP haters on this board are insane to me. We would be nothing without that man. Nothing. We wouldn’t have joined the Big 12. We wouldn’t have joined the MWC. TCU owes that guy a lot. Obviously I love sonny and what he has done but there is no Sonny bringing TCU to the playoffs without GP and that is a fact. We would have never even sniffed the playoffs in 2014 without him.

Rifframbahzoo20

I've been careful not to rag on Gary but why the heck choose this week to open up or whatever this is.
If the frogs didn’t make it to the championship game then they never sit down to do this interview. They are doing it because people care about it and it will make them money. People only care (other than frog fans) because they are in the championship…. They didn’t care a month ago.

Horned Toad

All the GP haters on this board are insane to me. We would be nothing without that man. Nothing. We wouldn’t have joined the Big 12. We wouldn’t have joined the MWC. TCU owes that guy a lot. Obviously I love sonny and what he has done but there is no Sonny bringing TCU to the playoffs without GP and that is a fact. We would have never even sniffed the playoffs in 2014 without him.
One Hundo!^^^

And keep in mind, there is only a few haters on this board. Most TCU fans know the deal. Without Gary we wouldn’t be here today. Sonny took the baton and here we are. We owe them both a great deal.