• The KillerFrogs

Please share the experience with us

r7commish

PRovide some post game stories too. Curious if Michigan fans are gracious or more like the stories of Wisconsin fans.
I was sitting in 434 which was on the Michigan side. But had several Frogs around me. It was strong up there and Rif Ram was done multiple times. At halftime I keep wandering to find a Short bathroom line and ended up down in the full throttle Michigan section. Walked into the bathroom and a Michigan fan looked at me and said “.... the Frogs.”

Purple Hearted

I was sitting in 434 which was on the Michigan side. But had several Frogs around me. It was strong up there and Rif Ram was done multiple times. At halftime I keep wandering to find a Short bathroom line and ended up down in the full throttle Michigan section. Walked into the bathroom and a Michigan fan looked at me and said “.... the Frogs.”

I must've been close. 434 Row B, seats 3 & 4. Thought the Michigan fans were fine. Much, much better than Boise or Wisconsin.

That being said, the old Michigan guy in seat 1 called my sister a "witch". His wife apologized to her and then chastised her husband for being butt hurt about the score at the time. I repeatedly tried to engage him for the rest of the night, but he wouldn't even turn his head to look at me.

DeuceBoogieNights

PXL-20230101-010606674.jpg