• The KillerFrogs

Estimate the Amount of Cash Your Wife/GF/Sig Other has in Her Purse Right Now

Horny4TCU

We will be at Gene & Georgetti's...
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Horny4TCU

On Monday the 19th, I will have been married to Mrs. 4 Oaks Frog for 52 years. One thing I have come to know in that over half century of bliss is that she has ALL OF THE MONEY, CASH & OTHERWISE, IN HER PURSE…
Congratulations!!!

My wife and I just celebrated our 10th! One day we hope to be celebrating our 52nd!!!

Relic

On Monday the 19th, I will have been married to Mrs. 4 Oaks Frog for 52 years. One thing I have come to know in that over half century of bliss is that she has ALL OF THE MONEY, CASH & OTHERWISE, IN HER PURSE…
Ain't that the truth. I'm only at 46 years of manacled matrimony, but the plethora of items carried in my wife's purse absolutely boggles the mind. I feel quite certain if we were stuck on the side of the road with a faulty flux capacitor, and I needed a 9.35 mm socket wrench to adjust it, she would casually ask (as she retrieved the needed tool from the depths of her purse) if I also needed an extension...

This is for all you long-married types out there:

researchfrog

I usually carry a couple of twenties and a couple of fives and a fifty. Mostly because I have a hard time remembering to get cash for tips before trips.