• The KillerFrogs

Estimate the Amount of Cash Your Wife/GF/Sig Other has in Her Purse Right Now

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Yes, I know we have recruiting and a big game coming up but it is a relatively slack period….

My wife just called and asked me to run some cash down to the gym as a Christmas gift for our trainer. Of course she has ten bucks with her which is actually more than I would have guessed.

I’m sure it’s a guy thing and maybe even age related but most women I know have very little cash. Many have maybe some change. As an aside, what kind of walking around money do you keep on hand?

I usually try to have $100-$200

Edit: The more I think about it and read responses, I think my desire to have cash in my pocket may in part stem from times when I was first starting out when I often had very, very little money at all.

Last edited:

Eight

bigger question is how much money do brewing frog and country frog have in their satchels/man bags as one openly admits to wearing a kilt and liking the movie barry lyndon and the other is a gourd eater and drinks FRENCH vanilla coffee

Yes, I know we have recruiting and a big game coming up but it is a relatively slack period….

My wife just called and asked me to run some cash down to the gym as a Christmas gift for our trainer. Of course she has ten bucks with her which is actually more than I would have guessed.

I’m sure it’s a guy thing and maybe even age related but most women I know have very little cash. Many have maybe some change. As an aside, what kind of walking around money do you keep on hand?

I usually try to have $100-$200
Makes total sense when you think about it.

Carrying meaningful cash in 2022 = Dumb/pointless

Women = Smarter than men

Thus...

Women = Very little cash, Men = Too much cash.

AroundWorldFrog

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Makes total sense when you think about it.

Carrying meaningful cash in 2022 = Dumb/pointless

Women = Smarter than men

Thus...

Women = Very little cash, Men = Too much cash.
I’ll admit that I spend very little cash these days but I’ve been in enough situations where cc machines are down, etc that it comes in handy. Plus, although I don’t spend a ton of time in bars these days I always like to tip bar staff in cash.