• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

ticketfrog123

This has not been a pleasant experience.

TCU should’ve notified season ticket holders if they received tickets on Sunday night like Michigan. They can allocate seating afterwards.

It’s a simple excel formula that takes 5 minutes to run to see where the allocation ends.

Unless TCU is holding back 1,000 tickets for the athletic department…

froginmn

Been renovated twice since then. And honestly, it can’t be worse than the Rose bowl.
giphy.webp

KTown Frog

Not fiesta bowl related but the seats that cost me $150 for the big 12 championship are going for $32 for the cotton bowl. Guess the hype of Tulane really isn’t boosting sales.

Hey all.

I’m a vet and 2017 Neeley grad.

I am undoubtedly one of the lowest folks on the totem pole for ticket distribution, but if anyone ends up with a single ticket and needs to offload it let me know? I’m going out to the game by myself it looks like, and know I won’t be able to get a ticket through TCU.

Willing to pay face value, plus buy you some beer or something.

Thanks!

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Hey all.

I’m a vet and 2017 Neeley grad.

I am undoubtedly one of the lowest folks on the totem pole for ticket distribution, but if anyone ends up with a single ticket and needs to offload it let me know? I’m going out to the game by myself it looks like, and know I won’t be able to get a ticket through TCU.

Willing to pay face value, plus buy you some beer or something.

Thanks!
Depending on how things shake out I’ll be in touch.