• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Eight

i'm looking at club seats in 213

baller-cool.gif

Long Time Lurker

When will I find out if my gofrogs tickets suck or not?
Sorry about all the questions, I got free tickets to the Alamo Bowls, and bought Peach Bowl tix from internet.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
i'm looking at club seats in 213
Put club seats in the cart went alway thru the check out process only to see 300$ worth of fees and say hell no. 600 a ticket ended up being 1578$.
This. We declined 213 in favor of 112, Row 18. Huge markups on everything. But we learned our lesson last time with the TCU ticket office...could barely SEE the field.

I will not be signing up for the "World's Largest BBQ" either. That was a hot dog, some tostitos and a bottle of water for $25 or so.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
This. We declined 213 in favor of 112, Row 18. Huge markups on everything. But we learned our lesson last time with the TCU ticket office...could barely SEE the field.

I will not be signing up for the "World's Largest BBQ" either. That was a hot dog, some tostitos and a bottle of water for $25 or so.

The Fiesta Bowl official tailgate party is probably the biggest ripoff associated with the game. Don't fall for that. We had two free tickets to it for Boise and we decided that we overpaid. The best thing about the food was a bag of Tostitos. Save your money for something else, like burning it.

Long Time Lurker

Damn I already paid the 30$ deposit and asked for TCU tickets with my fingers crossed. I was gonna pay 350 for 400 level seats on the secondary market, assume TCU tickets will be in the 400 level for 185$. Now I’m reading about all the crappy tickets people got last time we went to Phoenix and I’m worried. Do I have to take the tickets or can I loose the 30$ and move on.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The Fiesta Bowl official tailgate party is probably the biggest ripoff associated with the game. Don't fall for that. We had two free tickets to it for Boise and we decided that we overpaid. The best thing about the food was a bag of Tostitos. Save your money for something else, like burning it.
Yep, that was it. I never considered hot dogs to be "BBQ."

ticketfrog123

Damn I already paid the 30$ deposit and asked for TCU tickets with my fingers crossed. I was gonna pay 350 for 400 level seats on the secondary market, assume TCU tickets will be in the 400 level for 185$. Now I’m reading about all the crappy tickets people got last time we went to Phoenix and I’m worried. Do I have to take the tickets or can I loose the 30$ and move on.
no refunds - you have to take the tickets. can probably flip them pretty quick on third party sites after assignment if possible

Outback Frog

It's worth noting when you go to the Arizona Cardinals ticket site, the view of the field from the upper deck is much closer to the field in comparison to Jerry World (not bad at all). We sat in the second level in the corner of the end zone the last time the Frogs played in the Fiesta Bowl, and I thought they weren't bad seats at all (went through TCU to get those tickets). Checking out the various views of the field before buying your tickets is worth the time.

ticketfrog123

It's worth noting when you go to the Arizona Cardinals ticket site, the view of the field from the upper deck is much closer to the field in comparison to Jerry World (not bad at all). We sat in the second level in the corner of the end zone the last time the Frogs played in the Fiesta Bowl, and I thought they weren't bad seats at all (went through TCU to get those tickets). Checking out the various views of the field before buying your tickets is worth the time.
this site?

ATC Frog

Here’s to hoping my [ Finebaum ]ty priority points rank doesn’t prevent me from securing tickets through my account (my rank needs all the help it can get)

I’m stuck down around 4200 because when I transferred the tickets into my name from my late father, his points don’t transfer.

Hey, we’ll be a couple rows in front of you. Pretty steep though. $800 plus “fees”.