• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Outback Frog

Word of caution. Don't wait too long to decide because Michigan fans will buy up anything available on our side. We are talking a monster alumni fan base in the hundreds of thousands. We brought 40-45 thousand fans to the Rose Bowl and still surprised me how many Wisconsin fans were seated in our sections.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

Word of caution. Don't wait too long to decide because Michigan fans will buy up anything available on our side. We are talking a monster alumni fan base in the hundreds of thousands. We brought 45 thousand fans to the Rose Bowl and still surprised me how many Wisconsin fans were seated in our sections.
Michigan has sold out their 12.5k allotment already per their forums

Long Time Lurker

Will our tickets be any good through the school. I’m worried about waiting and worried about buying blind from gofrogs. My priority status is nil.

Outback Frog

Will our tickets be any good through the school. I’m worried about waiting and worried about buying blind from gofrogs. My priority status is nil.
I have bought tickets to all of the TCU bowl games since 1984. You will get a pretty good seat from the school, but about half the time I went directly through the bowl game itself in getting really good seats as well. Really comes down to how much are you willing to pay in terms of prime-time seats. I bought mine already. and though we are in the upper deck, it really just comes down to be happy going to the game.

Long Time Lurker

I have bought tickets to all of the TCU bowl games since 1984. You will get a pretty good seat from the school, but about half the time I went directly through the bowl game itself in getting really good seats as well. Really comes down to how much are you willing to pay in terms of prime-time seats. I bought mine already. and though we are in the upper deck, it really just comes down to be happy going to the game.
Appreciate that.

NewFrogFan

Word of caution. Don't wait too long to decide because Michigan fans will buy up anything available on our side. We are talking a monster alumni fan base in the hundreds of thousands. We brought 40-45 thousand fans to the Rose Bowl and still surprised me how many Wisconsin fans were seated in our sections.
And Wisconsin knew they were going long before TCU did.

Cougar/Frog

Wondering if it will be better to wait until closer to game time.... I will likely only need 1 or 2.... seems like people have last minute issues that free up tickets.... and the B12CG tickets dropped so much....
I am close enough to drive at the last minute.

froginmn

Anyone know/remember how many priority points requests have been fulfilled for past games?

I'm pretty low on the list because I only get points from Frog Club donations. Have friends figuring out if they can get tickets for me; if not I may have to put in a request with TCU and hope a guy like me in the 4,000s can get tickets.