• The KillerFrogs

Aggies

One Frog Nation

Aggies are all the way up to 3-4 this year, but the future does look bright for win #4. You can see below they play umass on 11/19. I would think it is a possible win for them. Seems money can't buy happiness or a good football team or coach. How many will they win? Is Jimbo worth it? How many will transfer?

REGULAR SEASON​

vs Sam Houston W31-0
vs Appalachian St L17-14
vs 13Miami W17-9
vs 10Arkansas W23-21
@ Mississippi St L42-24
@ 1Alabama L24-20
@ South Carolina L30-24
vs 7Ole Miss 10/296:30 PMSECN
vs Florida 11/5TBD
@ Auburn 11/12TBD
vs UMass 11/19TBD
vs LSU 11/26TBD

Last edited:

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

Aggies are all the way up to 3-4 this year, but the future does look bright for win #4. You can see below they play umass on 11/19. I would think it is a possible win for them. Seems money can't buy happiness or a good football team or coach. How many will they win? Is Jimbo worth it? How many will transfer?

REGULAR SEASON​

vs Sam Houston W31-0
vs Appalachian St L17-14
vs 13Miami W17-9
vs 10Arkansas W23-21
@ Mississippi St L42-24
@ 1Alabama L24-20
@ South Carolina L30-24
vs 7Ole Miss 10/296:30 PMSECN
vs Florida 11/5TBD
@ Auburn 11/12TBD
vs UMass 11/19TBD
vs LSU 11/26TBD
There is unrest on TexAgs this am

froginaustin

There is unrest on TexAgs this am

Jimbo has been there 5 years with nary a recruiting class ranked below 15 (IIRC). I'd be unrestful, too, if I actually wished success for A'nM football.

How much have they spent on Jimbo's contract? and on players (NIL and otherwise, I suspect)?

3 - 4 so far, with losses to Appalachian State and South Carolina. Unrestful indeed.

LVH

Oh the Aggies will win out and seal up a NY6 bowl.
- most delusional Aggies.
The schedule for their remaining 5 is favorable, I could see them winning out and reaching the 8-4 mark they seem to reach every year. However it depends on how much their players care. If they have checked out(I'd check out if I were being paid millions yet was on a team that was 3-4 and sucked), then winning the last 5 in a row won't happen.

That's why I hope NIL backfires, too many players being paid BEFORE ever accomplishing anything. A&M fans say NIL isn't the problem, its the fact the coaches can't develop talent - what if the two are interwined? Maybe the talent isn't developing because they are being paid before they ever accomplish anything, which turns them into complacent primma donnas that dont want to put in the extra effort.

It's why I hope TCU never becomes a school that forms a giant NIL collective that throws loads of cash at unproven athletes.

The schedule for their remaining 5 is favorable, I could see them winning out and reaching the 8-4 mark they seem to reach every year. However it depends on how much their players care. If they have checked out(I'd check out if I were being paid millions yet was on a team that was 3-4 and sucked), then winning the last 5 in a row won't happen.

That's why I hope NIL backfires, too many players being paid BEFORE ever accomplishing anything. A&M fans say NIL isn't the problem, its the fact the coaches can't develop talent - what if the two are interwined? Maybe the talent isn't developing because they are being paid before they ever accomplish anything, which turns them into complacent primma donnas that dont want to put in the extra effort.

It's why I hope TCU never becomes a school that forms a giant NIL collective that throws loads of cash at unproven athletes.
I don't know. We're talking about a team that lost to Appalachian State at home and to South Carolina. I could easily see them losing to Ole Miss, Florida, and LSU, and Auburn seems to have the aggy's number as well.

I would love a 4-8/5-7 finish.

Bo Orlando

I’m just looking forward to the next midnight yell/groin grab session, and the ensuing Ta&m administration demands to cleanse it from the world wide webs. Should be fun.

Froggy Bottom

I get the schaudefreude love for a team that, like UT, gets way too much unearned hype every single season while the media overlooks deserving programs elsewhere in the state

BUT

We still have to play 3 Texas rival teams in our conference, two of them at their place. Those are the Texas teams that need our full attention (but not before having to go into Morgantown for a dog fight!)

CountryFrog

I get the schaudefreude love for a team that, like UT, gets way too much unearned hype every single season while the media overlooks deserving programs elsewhere in the state

BUT

We still have to play 3 Texas rival teams in our conference, two of them at their place. Those are the Texas teams that need our full attention (but not before having to go into Morgantown for a dog fight!)
So as fans we should never even think about anything other than our own team and who they play? We're not allowed to be fans of the sport; we can only be fans of our team?