• The KillerFrogs

Game Day Oct. 15th, 2022: 8 Oklahoma State Vs 13 TCU

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
The call still baffling me is the one just before our first TD. OSU is changing personnel who were not exactly hustling onto the field. TCU trying to go up temp, the ref straddles the ball, keeps the field clock running forcing us to take a TO. Seems BS move to slow us down. The clock ought to at least stop if they are going to let OSU players do the 30 yard mosey at half speed.

Horny4TCU

The call still baffling me is the one just before our first TD. OSU is changing personnel who were not exactly hustling onto the field. TCU trying to go up temp, the ref straddles the ball, keeps the field clock running forcing us to take a TO. Seems BS move to slow us down. The clock ought to at least stop if they are going to let OSU players do the 30 yard mosey at half speed.
That was mind boggling. I'm still chapped about that.

Why does TCU always have to beat the Zebras and Opposing team?

ticketfrog123

Scott would not have put up with his garbage. Permanent vacation!!!
Weird post. I have a different view than others (and there are others with similar views) - but somehow that makes me roddog?

We’re halfway through the season. Plenty of games left. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.

y2kFrog

OSU was 100% not using the rule as it was intended. They weren’t trying match personnel. They were just switching one DL for another. Dykes was on the crew the whole game about subs. The refs finally started getting out of the way and we caught them for penalties twice in the fourth quarter. Dykes was livid with the no TD call on the game tying score. I love how went over to the ref who made the call and pointed to the Jumbotron during replay. Unlike the OU game this time the ref watched the replay as it was shown on the screen.

Horny4TCU

OSU was 100% not using the rule as it was intended. They weren’t trying match personnel. They were just switching one DL for another. Dykes was on the crew the whole game about subs. The refs finally started getting out of the way and we caught them for penalties twice in the fourth quarter. Dykes was livid with the no TD call on the game tying score. I love how went over to the ref who made the call and pointed to the Jumbotron during replay. Unlike the OU game this time the ref watched the replay as it was shown on the screen.
Dude, big 12 refs are against us in every game. I love it when Dykes gets into them. At some point, I want a crew to be for the frogs.

bc puckett

Official

LisaLT

Well lucky I didn’t drive anywhere (at least for others). The only ones mad were my dogs, one of whom showed his disapproval but it was worth cleaning up some poop to watch a win in OT.

I think my theory about just do whatever it takes to win is most important. It doesn’t matter if it’s pretty sexy or ugly and dirty (seems more exciting that way), just WIN baby WIN!

That’s all.

Limp Lizard

Dude, big 12 refs are against us in every game. I love it when Dykes gets into them. At some point, I want a crew to be for the frogs.
What, haven't you read all the whining in the press about all the bad calls that gave us the Kansas win?

Basically, Gundy was just outsmarting the officials on the substitution rule. Which should not happen at this level.