• The KillerFrogs

OSU Fan = Classless Trash

Morado Muerte

Never saw any obnoxious fans today,have been to many games at osu, their fans have always been nice and invited us to many tailgates
They did their OSU Cheer every time there was an injured Frog on the field. I hope they lose out. Fighting Mullets are trash, from a trash state. They now rank lower than Tech in my mind.
Disagree - the fans were nice before and after the game. Older alums, frat guys, all the same.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I got into it with a fan about the same damn thing. Every time she walked past me she talked [ #2020 ]. At the end ofnthe game she fist bumped me. I should have fisted her.
Umm, well that’s full throttle. That kind of sex act would require a great deal more trust and mutual understanding than your description makes it seem you have with her.

Having said that, I found it tasteless to try to gin up an OSU home field cheer during an injury timeout. Did witness a rather portly OSU fan, well overserved, who was flashing double birds as he departed the upper deck. Most people were laughing, I mean a short fat man in a large cowboy hat struggling down a staircase is objectively funny. Some young TCU dude said, “Bye” at which point this mofo of size decided it was time to fight someone. His friend did him an immense solid by ushering him away.