• The KillerFrogs

Point spread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Easy money, we are going to smoke them
DO not anger The Gods!!!!

otoole.gif

Froggy Style

I think we're about to realize how good a team with serious talent can be with real coaching; not just 5 guys running stop routes and jet sweeps...and yell in your face when you don't do what is in someone else's head.

We're also going to wonder what could have been with teams in the past four years that had 6 or 7 NFL players (in a single year), yet couldn't make a bowl game.

Haven't been this underestimated with real talent like this since 2014. Trading up in coaching this year is very similar to that year.

JMO

Last edited:

CardFrog

If you are worried about the spread find a money line and load up. Frogs will win this one because if they don't I have to revisit my season projection.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I think we're about to realize how good a team with serious talent can be with real coaching; not just 5 guys running stop routes and jet sweeps...and yell in your face when you don't do what is in someone else's head.

We're also going to wonder what could have been with teams in the past four years that had 6 or 7 NFL players, yet couldn't make a bowl game.

Haven't been this underestimated with real talent like this since 2014. Trading up in coaching this year is very similar to that year.

JMO
Pretty much my feelings too and I hope you're right. I predicted seven wins this year, anything beyond that is gravy.

Froggy Style

CO is a hot mess right now and if we can’t cover 13.5 we are in trouble.

I think this team will be strong out of the gates and is really going to surprise a lot of people.

Some excellent coaches who have done well with a lot less talent.
I think we'll get better as the year goes on...some risk of 3-3-5 taking time to start out fast. It could take some time for the players to get used to...and the coaches used to how to move the chess pieces depending on who shines on gameday.

LisaLT

CO is a hot mess right now and if we can’t cover 13.5 we are in trouble.

I think this team will be strong out of the gates and is really going to surprise a lot of people.

Some excellent coaches who have done well with a lot less talent.
Yes we have a lot of talent. I just think it’s better to not be too cocky. Anything can happen in football.