• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

I’ve been listening to the radio broadcast. There was discussion earlier about Chuck not being as sharp as he used to be. I hate to say this, but he has. Many mistakes with player’s names, counts, and he just gave the score as The Frogs leading 4-0. No, Chuck, it’s 4-1. He’s been a faithful servant, but it may be time to retire.

At least he gave the score. I swear I once went three years without knowing the score.

GoFrog Yourself

I’ve been listening to the radio broadcast. There was discussion earlier about Chuck not being as sharp as he used to be. I hate to say this, but he has. Many mistakes with player’s names, counts, and he just gave the score as The Frogs leading 4-0. No, Chuck, it’s 4-1. He’s been a faithful servant, but it may be time to retire.

He might’ve been too far from the field to see much

Punter1

He doesn't give the score a lot.

I worked for WBAP Radio for 3 years during/after college in the sports department and luckily got to meet and know a ton of local and national sportscasters....and almost every play-by-play guy carried a tiny 1 minute hour glass with them (being dead serious), that they used to remind them to tell their listeners the score.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I worked for WBAP Radio for 3 years during/after college in the sports department and luckily got to meet and know a ton of local and national sportscasters....and almost every play-by-play guy carried a tiny 1 minute hour glass with them (being dead serious), that they used to remind them to tell their listeners the score.
Back when Milo Hamilton was together, he said "You can't give the score enough times." I think he managed to get it in every third sentence.