• The KillerFrogs

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

LVH

I know the prices on the secondary market are tempting(I've never seen ticket prices this high for a home game before) but our guys deserve better than what is happening to UT right now. The Super Drum is 50% Tech fans today and Tech fans are saying that it will be even more for their game in Fort Worth next Saturday

Big Frog II

I know the prices on the secondary market are tempting(I've never seen ticket prices this high for a home game before) but our guys deserve better than what is happening to UT right now. The Super Drum is 50% Tech fans today and Tech fans are saying that it will be even more for their game in Fort Worth next Saturday
Promise

LVH

They had to kick out Texas students today because Tech fans bought student tickets

Failure on Del Contes part

Hope our athletic department ensures that doesn't happen

MTfrog5

They had to kick out Texas students today because Tech fans bought student tickets

Failure on Del Contes part

Hope our athletic department ensures that doesn't happen
They didn’t buy student tickets. They bought season tickets and CDC put students in the second level. 15 minutes before tip tons of students had to be moved out of the sections for the Tech fans. They bought over 2,000 season tickets just for this game.

Rockhound

I gave my tickets to a very good client, they are Tech alum. He pulls for the Horned Frogs against anyone else. My hope is they get to witness a huge upset.

Moose Stuff

They didn’t buy student tickets. They bought season tickets and CDC put students in the second level. 15 minutes before tip tons of students had to be moved out of the sections for the Tech fans. They bought over 2,000 season tickets just for this game.
Tech fans are so scheissing dumb.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
What happened today was a "TCU15" type of situation. Tech fans got ahold of some kind of online code to buy tickets for the game. CDC strikes again.

TCUdirtbag

Tech fans are so scheissing dumb.
I wish our fan base was just half as enthusiastic and supportive as theirs is.

We can’t hold a candle to them.

I wish we had a program-changing coach that won a Big 12 title and took us to an elite 8, then a national championship game, left for a rival, then had his replacement take us from preseason unranked to top 10 with sweeps over the defending national champs and the top 25 school our coach left us for.

Our fans would be acting borderline idiotic and reveling in it too.

There’s no telling how much money I blew on TCU football travel in 2009-12. Flew and drove all over the country to watch the Frogs. Tech basketball fans are just doing the same type thing. Good on them. There’s nothing like experiencing the best of times for your alma mater.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I wish we had a program-changing coach that won a Big 12 title and took us to an elite 8, then a national championship game, left for a rival, then had his replacement take us from preseason unranked to top 10 with sweeps over the defending national champs and the top 25 school our coach left us for.

Our fans would be acting borderline idiotic and reveling in it too.

There’s no telling how much money I blew on TCU football travel in 2009-12. Flew and drove all over the country to watch the Frogs. Tech basketball fans are just doing the same type thing. Good on them. There’s nothing like experiencing the best of times for your alma mater.
Throwing down the heavy money for the full Rose Bowl Extravaganza was some of the best money I have ever spent.

Like you, I wish we had something to revel in and get excited about. But, we don't. All we have to look forward to is continued stumbling, a quick exit from the Conference Tournament, and little hope for post-season play. Following that will be an entrail-chewing nightmare over the Future of the Program with the likely firing of a once favorite Alum as the coda.

Inspiring, to say the least...

nrhfrog

Everything about our program is so frustrating. Same song, 5th verse. Great start of the year....total disaster the second half. We all know where this is going to end for Dixon.....one of TCU's sports heroes of the 80's and a genuinely nice guy. I thought we hit a homerun when Jamie was hired. I don't have a clue why this has been such a disaster. I hate this for everyone concerned.

We all know Tech will beat the crap out of us again on our home court, but I'll be damned if I'm selling my tickets to the enemy. If I cannot go, then I'll give them to a Frog fan. If I can't find a Frog fan who wants to go (which is often the case), then those tickets will go in the trash. No matter how disappointed or frustrated I am, it will never be okay to let the visiting team take over our own arena.

Spike

This should be understood. 2 years ago I went to College Station to watch Bama curb stomp the Aggies. I didn't see 1 speck of crimson outside the designated Bama areas. The next week I am home to see TCU in their electric blues beat UT and the east side upper deck is half orange. Also had some super annoying Tshirt fan next to me who was acting like the was this was 1980 USA hockey beating Russia all over again.