• The KillerFrogs

Donati presser

Prime BEEF

2 takeaways…..
1) Either a lot of bad info came out on Sunday OR it was accurate and both sides realized how poorly it was handled and immediately moved on from it.
2) Assuming he wants the job we’re hiring Sonny Dykes
Yup all of this info makes it sound like it’s going to be Dykes

DeuceBoogieNights

I watched my first TCU game in 2006. I'm not exactly new to this, and I've never seen anyone else coach a TCU football game. Us having a different coach and Gary being somewhere else is going to be weird. Necessary at this point, but weird.

Its definitely weird for us fans, but I wonder what Gary is going to feel like watching TCU vs Baylor on Saturday and not be on the sidelines. Does he watch on TV? Does he watch from a suite? Not watch at all?

allclearforfrogs

I watched my first TCU game in 2002 - The Liberty Bowl vs Colorado State & The Diesel. I have never witnessed a non Gary Patterson coached TCU football game. This weekend will be my first.

Frog-in-law1995

Maybe sometime next year. Probably not this Saturday.
tenor.gif

Mean Purple

Probably eliminates a few names being bandied about

News flash, AD, there are no coaches with any more knowledge on that than Gary Patterson, Mel Tucker, Saban, etc. It's new. Which is why everybody is trying to figure how to deal with it. And GP was already out trying to hustle up interest to deal with it.

Pick a guy who can win big. That's the job. Win.