• The KillerFrogs

Donati presser

Moose Stuff

There's one more thing I would like to have seen ADJD state and make clear: The TCU Showgirls are not affected by this event. The TCU Showgirls are the only reason many have continued to attend games the last few years. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOUCH THE TCU SHOWGIRLS!
As the father of a former Showgirl I would like to state my preference that none of you ever touch a Showgirl.

CountryFrog

I didn’t quite get the part about why it’s “natural” (I think that’s the word he used) to lean toward an offensive-minded coach.
Most head coaching changes in college and the NFL move to a guy who is extremely different from the old coach. If you had a tough disciplinarian then you go to a softer spoken "players coach." If you had a defensive guy then you go for an offensive guy. If you had someone who enjoyed blueberry pancakes then you bring in a pumpkin pancake guy.

LisaLT

Most head coaching changes in college and the NFL move to a guy who is extremely different from the old coach. If you had a tough disciplinarian then you go to a softer spoken "players coach." If you had a defensive guy then you go for an offensive guy. If you had someone who enjoyed blueberry pancakes then you bring in a pumpkin pancake guy.
I think Eight will freak out at that suggestion....

CountryFrog

Will they still show Gary in the big screen before the game calling all frogs? Or maybe just get 50 yard line mic guy to do it.

TCURiggs

No such thing as a pumpkin pancake "guy"

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I didn’t quite get the part about why it’s “natural” (I think that’s the word he used) to lean toward an offensive-minded coach.

I interpreted that remark as meaning "we want a real HEAD COACH...not one that only focuses on one side of the ball..."