• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

Jack is gonna be REALLY good.

I like it. Signals that the franchise thinks it's closer than what some (local media struggling to survive) think they are to truly competing. The kid from Jesuit is almost a cant-miss and is about 85% of an A-Rod (which is borderline HOF-worthy) but is truly another 4 years away. Jack could be a focal point of the rotation in 2 years. Sign Gallo to the extension. Adolis will be 30 and still in his prime. Let's do this [ Finebaum ].

Punter1

I like it. Signals that the franchise thinks it's closer than what some (local media struggling to survive) think they are to truly competing. The kid from Jesuit is almost a cant-miss and is about 85% of an A-Rod (which is borderline HOF-worthy) but is truly another 4 years away. Jack could be a focal point of the rotation in 2 years. Sign Gallo to the extension. Adolis will be 30 and still in his prime. Let's do this [ #2020 ].

....and maybe sign a darning FA or two.

Eight

Altuve along with Correra are darning d-bag cheaters that have lost the respect of every baseball fan outside of Houston....forever.

still bitter?

the astros cheated, the interesting thing is how baseball continues to protect the yanks, red sox, and dodgers yet the astros are the really bad guys.

doesn't matter, the win wasn't taken away, they beat the yankees when mccullars threw 22 straight curve balls to close the yanks out, but i guess knowing what is coming only helps when you can hit it, and they beat the dodgers in dodger stadium.

what will really be funny is when correra signs elsewhere and he suddenly gets accepted

College roommate was a big Christian rock fan around that time...he wore me out with them, Sandy Patty and a host of other crap. Keep the $20...I'm sorry I know the answer.

40 acres wasn't a bad record but I have a hard time believing anything associated with the Ed Youngs is worthwhile. Wish the southern baptist convention would stop taking their money.