• The KillerFrogs

2021 Super Regional Thread

Pharm Frog

Tenn advances 15-6 over LSU. And I'm a little surprised at myself for wanting this but I want to see Kopps in Omaha and see how much they'll throw him. I figure they'll have to use him against Stanford and then comes Vandy or Ole Miss/AZ. I could see him throwing 200 pitches or so in the first three games.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Tenn advances 15-6 over LSU. And I'm a little surprised at myself for wanting this but I want to see Kopps in Omaha and see how much they'll throw him. I figure they'll have to use him against Stanford and then comes Vandy or Ole Miss/AZ. I could see him throwing 200 pitches or so in the first three games.
Kopps with 76 pitches thru 5. NC State up 2-1 going to the 6th.

Pharm Frog

Kopps with 76 pitches thru 5. NC State up 2-1 going to the 6th.

Yep. I find myself waiting to see how NCSTATE is gonna lose this game. I’m hoping for something really creative or I’d also be good with an Arkie elimination because that would be so delicious for Hogs fans to deal with.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yep. I find myself waiting to see how NCSTATE is gonna lose this game. I’m hoping for something really creative or I’d also be good with an Arkie elimination because that would be so delicious for Hogs fans to deal with.
I'm pulling for an Arkie elimination. But it is NC State so who knows what'll happen. Hogs get last at-bat so it would be nice to see NC State to get a lil separation.

PurpleBlood87

I don't care who TCU's next coach is just so long as he recruits players who can execute a sacrifice bunt and execute defense properly against it.