• The KillerFrogs

OT: Checking In & a Confession

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’ve been absent the last 6 years or so. Any of the old timers/early 2000 crew still around? What about the people who made up the bulk of the posts around 2007-2010? Bonner, Maniac, Steel, Top, etc etc? Did the group that started their own TCU message board ever come back?

Also, now that Scott and Wes are living their best life in heaven, I have a confession. Dear Scott and Wes, it was me who used to call into the Sunday night conference calls and play John Madden drops, effectively disrupting the calls and making them useless. I know Scott always suspected it was me, and he was right. Sorry for ruining those calls, but I was in my early 20s then, and I thought it was hilarious. Then again, listening to Madden repeatedly say “BOOM” and “POW” while the people on the calls were trying to figure out what in the hell was going on, still tickles me.

RIP to Scott, Wes, 2314 and anybody else that I didn’t know had passed away over the last 5 years. Hope everybody else is doing well!

Bob Sugar

I’ve been absent the last 6 years or so. Any of the old timers/early 2000 crew still around? What about the people who made up the bulk of the posts around 2007-2010? Bonner, Maniac, Steel, Top, etc etc? Did the group that started their own TCU message board ever come back?

Also, now that Scott and Wes are living their best life in heaven, I have a confession. Dear Scott and Wes, it was me who used to call into the Sunday night conference calls and play John Madden drops, effectively disrupting the calls and making them useless. I know Scott always suspected it was me, and he was right. Sorry for ruining those calls, but I was in my early 20s then, and I thought it was hilarious. Then again, listening to Madden repeatedly say “BOOM” and “POW” while the people on the calls were trying to figure out what in the hell was going on, still tickles me.

RIP to Scott, Wes, 2314 and anybody else that I didn’t know had passed away over the last 5 years. Hope everybody else is doing well!
200.gif

Frog-O-Rama

My son always liked Kermit looking out the window.

froginmn

What's up, FOAP?

It's not like we hung out, but I remember you. All of the above are still around, most with multiple screen names. Bonner became Boykin but I think he changed back.

Good to see you back!

tcumaniac

Good to see you post FOAP.

I’m still here. Graduated TCU in 2014. Been married almost 5 years. Gainfully employed. Turn 30 in a month.

But still find plenty of things to [ hundin] about on the regular.

froginmn

Welcome back! I always wondered where you wandered off to. Were you the one who has a wife in the news biz or am I getting my people mixed up?
I feel like you are correct. Was he in Tennessee, or is that someone else too?

Pretty sure he wasn't the one with the foot fetish....

Paul in uhh

Did you know that maniac and steelfrog are now gay lovers? They live in uptown and have a shihtzu

tcudoc

Yep! We were in Memphis. In Tampa/St Pete right now. Looking to move back to Texas to be closer to family.
We are trying to plan a trip to St Pete’s Beach for a beach getaway post Covid. We went there a couple of times in the last several years and it’s pretty nice and relaxing. I would think that the COVID restrictions are less there than Hawaii or traveling to the Mexico resort areas. That’s what we are counting on anyway.

Latest posts