• The KillerFrogs

Weather for baseball tonight

Spike

My office is about a mile n a half from Lupton, hasn't rained in a few hours. Still grey and yucky out. I'm assuming they will start on time barring more rain. Anyone know different?

ftwfrog

My office is about a mile n a half from Lupton, hasn't rained in a few hours. Still grey and yucky out. I'm assuming they will start on time barring more rain. Anyone know different?
Nothing on the twitter. I’m guessing they’ll walk the field and see if they can play. At least that’s what we’d do for youth soccer. Got to be the same protocol, no?

Pharm Frog

It’s amazing what these ball fields can absorb and expel nowadays. I would think lightning may be a bigger factor than water at this point. I will say that my backyard will not be playable for at least a week and a half. Sink to the ankles.

TemCatFrog71

The National Weather Service forecast that is used by the Weather Underground calls for game time conditions to be cloudy, 61 degrees, 11% chance of precipitation and a a 9 mph wind out of the North. It hasn't rained in the TCU neighborhood since 10:30 this am. Surely the infield and mound were covered and the outfield has soaked up the rain form yesterday and last night by now. Play ball!!!!!!

Pharm Frog

Krob starting tonight FYI

This does not make me feel well. Even the series preview earlier today had Smith going tonight. Maybe it’s like the Football Jumbotron and signifies nothing but hopefully Big Russ hasn’t been scratched for any other reason than we don’t want to risk a weather delay after a start.