• The KillerFrogs

Trial Balloons from Pac 12?

Eight

The Army/Navy game matched the Big10 Championship game viewership this season... though down 4%.

Still never able to catch up with those brilliant bozo takes of yours ... no matter how hard I keep tryin' !

shouldn't you be setting up a go fund me site for the cuomo defense fund

Bizarro Frog

I have not done a lot of homework on this so my question is about the attractiveness of the Rajin' Cajuns. They are located in a fertile recruiting state and have a really great name. They are the University of Louisiana now correct?

Bizarro Frog

I could claim I was Thinking Really Far Outside The Box... But I actually thought they had been promoted up a tier or two from the Sunbelt. I guess watching the Frogs play them in Baseball a couple of weeks got me interested in them. They seem to have pretty good teams and would not need to raid TX to get all their players.

Hopefully I at least made some people laugh with this.

Eight

I could claim I was Thinking Really Far Outside The Box... But I actually thought they had been promoted up a tier or two from the Sunbelt. I guess watching the Frogs play them in Baseball a couple of weeks got me interested in them. They seem to have pretty good teams and would not need to raid TX to get all their players.

Hopefully I at least made some people laugh with this.

all good as no one on this board has a clean sheet when it comes to the things we have posted and few of us made a few more than others

they take their sports serious in lafayette and the frogs do have a history of recruiting success in louisiana

if the conference were to add schools i just don't see how it can effectively add schools that have to grow their athletic programs and fanbases. a school like az state might under achieve in some areas of success but they do spend money, have a large fan base, have a nice media market, and not only bring a new area to recruit in the phoenix area but make recruiting in so cal an easier trip

Bizarro Frog

all good as no one on this board has a clean sheet when it comes to the things we have posted and few of us made a few more than others

they take their sports serious in lafayette and the frogs do have a history of recruiting success in louisiana

if the conference were to add schools i just don't see how it can effectively add schools that have to grow their athletic programs and fanbases. a school like az state might under achieve in some areas of success but they do spend money, have a large fan base, have a nice media market, and not only bring a new area to recruit in the phoenix area but make recruiting in so cal an easier trip
Makes sense. It also might make sense to expand the football Playoff to 8 teams so the conferences don't feel the need to cannibalize each other over money and access.

asleep003

In a year of really bad takes, this might be your worst.
The Army/Navy game matched the Big10 Championship game viewership this season... though down 4%.

Still never able to catch up with those brilliant bozo takes of yours ... no matter how hard I keep tryin' !
You should probably go to bed. You should probably turn off your phone. You should quit while you're ahead. You should probably leave this thread alone.
After showing your ignorance/bozoness of my original reference to Army/Navy's viewership support... and this is all you can come up with... you've proven you have no biz critiquing others shares and posts.

Last edited:

hiphopfroggy

You mean.... in lieu of setting one up for one of your favorite Florida pedophilia/sex trafficing Congressman .?.

And not defending Cuomo here because I wanted him out even before his scandal, but it is too funny that the guy the GOP was going to have run against him had his own even worse scandal and had to pull out of politics all together before he could even get his campaign going.

GOP Congressman Is Very Sorry for Unhooking a Woman’s Bra Without Her Consent

The New York Republican had been calling for Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s impeachment.

A New York congressman who called for Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s impeachment and was “seriously considering” running against him has apparently had a change in plans, now that his own sexual misconduct has come to light.

GOP Rep. Tom Reed on Sunday owned up to allegations from Nicolette Davis, who said that when she was a 25-year-old junior lobbyist in 2017, Reed unhooked her bra while at a dinner and put his hand on her thigh, as the Washington Post reported last week. Reed initially denied Davis’ allegations, but yesterday he issued an apology, attributing his actions to alcoholism.

Last month, Reed told Fox News he was “seriously considering” a run for governor in 2022 against Gov. Cuomo, a Democrat. Amid a continuous stream of sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo from several women who’ve worked with or otherwise encountered him, Reed called for Cuomo’s impeachment.

“These incidents of sexual harassment and pattern of abuse are abhorrent and have absolutely no place in our society, let alone the highest rungs of government,” Reed said in February, after former Cuomo aide Charlotte Bennett publicly accused Cuomo of harassing her. “Such behavior is disturbing and unacceptable.” (Cuomo has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.)

But on Sunday, Reed said he wouldn’t run for elected office in 2022, ruling out both a run for governor and re-election to the House. Reed’s office said in the statement that he had made a pledge when first elected to serve no more than six terms in the House.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7a...or-unhooking-a-womans-bra-without-her-consent

Sucks that we have to ruin the sports forum with this political BS, but if that is what these idiots want to do then I guess that is what we are going to do.

Eight

[
You mean.... in lieu of setting one up for one of your favorite Florida pedophilia/sex trafficing Congressman .?.

please show me one post where i was fawning over any politician. you can't because they aren't there and i have expressed as much disdain for republican lack of leadership as the dems.

the problem is both you and hip hop are so tunnel visioned you think anyone who speaks out must be a republican.

do we really need to bring you many posts of admiration for the way the governor of new york handle himself last spring?

Last edited:

Latest posts