• The KillerFrogs

How FFF are you?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Could someone share the history of killerfrogs again?
I remember it as Don’s TCU board was a link off a golf site he had. The first handle I saw was Tired of Frank and I knew I found my place on the internet. Of course Tired of Frank was Wes and he morphed it into Tired of Frank/Pat/Lance and I think a couple others before becoming just Tired. I also met Scott early on. He was ArkieFrog or ArklaFrog something like that. Wes and a group acquired the board from Don and turned it into the Frog Fan Forum around 1997 or 1998 I want to say and updated the platform. A couple years later Scott acquired it and he and Wes partnered. Maybe it was when Scott stepped in it became Killerfrogs and again expanded, making FFF one of the forums.

Don would know and Deep Purple (what happened to him?) used to share the board history. I am sure some or most of this is incorrect so those who have better info please share.

Very early on I began sharing TCU news and served as a FFF writer covering games. The LT record breaker is a great memory covering it for the FFF and some great Tubbs games being courtside.

Last edited: