• The KillerFrogs

Fire Jeremiah Donati. Really. He needs to go.

Jared7

Hindsight is so 2019. It's not even close to 2020. And this troll account barely even rises to the level of an annoying bit in a good troll thread - is it even the best that kf.c can do? Does it compare favorably to TypicalBoiseStateFan on the MWC board or to virtually all of surlyhorns' posters? As a fan base, can we really be satisfied with this level of mediocrity?

tcudoc

Hindsight is so 2019. It's not even close to 2020. And this troll account barely even rises to the level of an annoying bit in a good troll thread - is it even the best that kf.c can do? Does it compare favorably to TypicalBoiseStateFan on the MWC board or to virtually all of surlyhorns' posters? As a fan base, can we really be satisfied with this level of mediocrity?
We need TiredofFrank... :(

Big Frog II

From Wikipedia: Whittier Law School was a private law school in Costa Mesa, California. After several years of being ranked among the poorest performing law schools in the country based on bar passage rate and job placement,[3] on April 15, 2017, Whittier Law School announced it would no longer be admitting students and would discontinue its legal program.[4] The closure of Whittier Law School will make it the first law school with full accreditation by the American Bar Association(ABA) to shut down in at least 30 years.[5]
He did pass the California Bar.

tcudoc

Tired was the first and best troll account that the FFF ever saw. This one isn't even Earl from Mesquite-level...
You say that as if you did not like Earl. What was the name of the guy that was always talking about the grocery store across from TCU?

PurpleBlood87

Serious question what was the name of Xeroxed "newsletter" that was after Frank Windegger's job. Maybe "The Border Collie"?
I remember it was very witty.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
You say that as if you did not like Earl. What was the name of the guy that was always talking about the grocery store across from TCU?
Leonard Small? He is still looking for who the KU cap he found belongs to. Also he is putting out streamers for the next home game.

Realtorfrog

Let’s talk about Trump and the election. Does anyone think the election was rigged?
No! And I would hope that not one person with an ounce of intelligence would believe this conspiracy theory! Heck he doesn’t even believe it but it keeps his name relevant.....

tcudoc

No! And I would hope that not one person with an ounce of intelligence would believe this conspiracy theory! Heck he doesn’t even believe it but it keeps his name relevant.....
LoneGranularIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

There is nothing wrong with Donati.

Nothing?

I guess some people have a personal vendetta.

Perhaps so. It has been no secret that some "in the know" users have shared some less than favorable experiences with him and he is ticking off some pretty powerful donors but, regardless, I would refocus those arguments from a "vendetta" (if in fact there are those who have them) to what we all are judged upon: Performance.

I hate advocating for the "firing" of someone (especially someone who seems to be a decent chap), and I am not necessarily suggesting it, but I can certainly understand the reasons why some of those who are advocating for it.