• The KillerFrogs

MBB Game v KSU Tonight

wilson912

The only guys who deserve to be back are miles, frank, RJ ( but never again as a ball handler), Ledee, Samuel (assuming we get PG help) and Lampkin (including full summer of workouts and diet).

Genbukan

We have enough talent to finish 6th, maybe 5th in the conference this year. You can see their potential occasionally when we push good teams to the limit before brain farting turnovers, missed free throws and clueless offensive possessions when it counts.

What we have been treated to is a team that is not basketball smart, has not been developed as players, has been forced stubbornly into the head coaches outdated offense and as a result of all this has finally lost their trust in the direction of the program.

I know they won't fire Dixon with these years left on his contract. They should move him to 4th assistant, keeping paying him but promote Miller to HC. Maybe the humiliation of the demotion will get the child actors ego enraged enough that he quits on his own.

4th. down

We could just admit an extra 50 or so students the next couple years. That should cover it.

Where is Skip when we need him....MIA, or anyone that has a reasonable idea how much it would take to buy out his contract and the assistant coaches? Due to present circumstances, I cannot see the administration doing it. The Big Cigars for basketball would have to step up....that leaves me out.

y2kFrog

The only guys who deserve to be back are miles, frank, RJ ( but never again as a ball handler), Ledee, Samuel (assuming we get PG help) and Lampkin (including full summer of workouts and diet).

Gotta be honest...I have had all the Samuel I can take. The few glimpses of Lampkin I have seen looks like he is tougher.