• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Prairie View thread....

Eight

Next time you have any surgery suggest no one wears them.

tenor.gif

BleedNPurple

Probably shouldn’t even have scheduled this scrimmage game. I figure coach just trying to keep some rust from forming on the team. We play down to the level of the competition.

Dogfrog

Probably shouldn’t even have scheduled this scrimmage game. I figure coach just trying to keep some rust from forming on the team. We play down to the level of the competition.

Probably shouldn’t schedule these games until we are prepared to play hard or get our ankles chewed off by a bunch of pit bulls. I have great respect for how PVAM played and how they were prepared. We just don’t respond well in these games. Just glad we won.

Last edited:

BleedNPurple

Probably shouldn’t schedule these games until we are prepare to play hard or get our ankles chewed off by a bunch of pit bulls. I have great respect for how PVAM played and how they were prepared. We just don’t respond well in these games. Just glad we won.
They came to play against a B12 team - I’m sure the team was excited to come to FW with blood in their eyes.

Rose Bowl

I have so many things I could say but I’m going to wait until tomorrow to post them. One thing I will say is this team never seems to have any energy at home. The bench just sits there and doesn’t seem to be in the game and it seems to effect us tremendously. I hope they find some before the KU game next week.