• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Moving To Gerry World

Pharm Frog

Uh yes. If you’ve been to both and you believe playing in Arlington is better you have very poor taste. I’m sure your opinion is politically driven though.

There is precisely NOTHING this year that would make a game experience in Pasadena any better than a game experience in Arlington. In fact, being able to have family and friends in attendance would be a HUGE advantage for Arlington.

CountryFrog

They aren't missing out on much this year.
I understand why you think this is a victory for freedom and I'm not even saying you're wrong about your opinion on that.

Regardless of the why behind all of this, it would just be a massive downer to me if I was a player to miss out on the real Rose Bowl experience. I get this year would be different anyway and that's part of it too obviously. They won't be getting the "full" AT&T Stadium experience either for whatever that's worth.

Pharm Frog

I understand why you think this is a victory for freedom and I'm not even saying you're wrong about your opinion on that.

Regardless of the why behind all of this, it would just be a massive downer to me if I was a player to miss out on the real Rose Bowl experience. I get this year would be different anyway and that's part of it too obviously. They won't be getting the "full" AT&T Stadium experience either for whatever that's worth.

This year they could get as much of the Rose Bowl experience if the game was played in Atlanta or Kansas City. Do you really think they’d enjoy the round trip flights to LA?

back_in_black

Moderators
This year they could get as much of the Rose Bowl experience if the game was played in Atlanta or Kansas City. Do you really think they’d enjoy the round trip flights to LA?

That’s a fair point. It’s still the Rose Bowl Stadium. Still the San Gabriel mountains. But yeah with no family or friends to watch that makes things a little different.