• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football close to finalizing games for Week Zero, Week 2. Possible opponents?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
While the UNLV matchup registers a solid "meh" on the excitement scale, at least it means getting the team out on a road trip to build some cohesion, playing in shiny new digs, and certain TV coverage for poolside viewing.

I am looking forward!

Putt4Purple

So first opponent is UNLV in Vegas. I like it. The second is a school close to home within driving of Fort Worth. So that would be within a 5 state area.
New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, possibly Kansas or Missouri.
Any logical guesses who comes here given the parameters of the NCAA and different conferences?

Last edited:

CountryFrog

So first opponent is UNLV in Vegas. I like it. The second is a school close to home within driving of Fort Worth. So that would be within a 5 state area.
New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, possibly Kansas or Missouri.
Any logical guesses who comes here given the parameters of the NCAA and different leagues?
Home and home with SMU

Putt4Purple

How many times have we beaten UNLV? They were are punching bag at one time.

With that said how cool would it be to get to play them in the first game in the new stadium.

I was there last week. It looks really good from the outside against the desert background. Yes, the Horned Frogs breaking in a new Stadium. Not the Las Vegas Raiders! LoL! It will be in the history books forever.