• The KillerFrogs

TCU Basketball at Baylor - Game Thread

TRF51

Recently 100%. Takes more than a year to be worth a damn
Recently 100%. Takes more than a year to be worth a damn

we have been a crap team for two years in a row and 3 out of the last 5, totally crap team. They are trending a different direction, we got lucky the recruits realized their coach was going to leave. I do think next year we will be better and we better be better the year after but it is close. Give them their due, they are killing it right now.

MTfrog5

Played hard have to respect that. Offense can’t give up that many possessions without even getting a shot or shot that’s not at the end of the shot clock. Down 8 and to get ball stolen need that game. Bane can’t go scoreless in a half either. Still think Bello, Smith, and Fuller are going to be good.

MTfrog5

we have been a crap team for two years in a row and 3 out of the last 5, totally crap team. They are trending a different direction, we got lucky the recruits realized their coach was going to leave. I do think next year we will be better and we better be better the year after but it is close. Give them their due, they are killing it right now.
And how many years did they beat us? Best team in a long time this year and they literally could have lost 3 more games. We didn’t get lucky with recruits their coach was going to leave. They lost basically everyone on their defense, QB doesn’t know what school he goes to, lost key weapons on offense and their recruiting didn’t sniff ours any year Rhule was there. How many top 10 season did Baylor finish with since 2016? Baseball stand by my comment as well

Dogfrog

This team needs a couple of enforcers (or at least one).

Don’t think we need goons but if you mean physical and aggressive, we have that in KS. I like the work ethic of Farabello who was scrappy on defense down the stretch, but otherwise agree we need more aggressive play from all positions. With his physical build and athleticism, Bane is one guy who needs to step up.