• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Xavier

TRF51

We look and play soft. Not a very well coached team. Had hope after the last game but unless we are playing a non-power 5 team we will get worked.

Francis Xav

again, long season...but, and I've not seen this with a Jamie coached team ever, maybe one or two times at Pitt...we look kinda soft and like we just don't have the effort right now. Clemson we should've won, USC we honestly could've won and it was encouraging...this just is either a giant DUD or something else.

Still too early but woof.

Delray Frog

This is really difficult to watch. Poor effort on everyone’s part. Players and coaches. I still think that they will get better because of all the new players but that still may not be enough to win very many games.

Francis Xav

Another thing I noticed, is that towards the end of games we seem to be playing with maximal effort and almost impose OUR will on games. Coach has to figure out how to make this an entire game effort.

Too little too late. Again, there is a ton of parody this year and the Big 12 is down IMO... we've had some really bad losses as a conference. I still have faith here. Its a shame we lost that Clemson game and didn't get an opp against Colorado.

Pharm Frog

Another thing I noticed, is that towards the end of games we seem to be playing with maximal effort and almost impose OUR will on games. Coach has to figure out how to make this an entire game effort.

Too little too late. Again, there is a ton of parody this year and the Big 12 is down IMO... we've had some really bad losses as a conference. I still have faith here. Its a shame we lost that Clemson game and didn't get an opp against Colorado.
I love a good parody.