• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Eight

seems like the biggest opponent for the frogs today are sonny and gary

sonny forgot the run game and the frogs offense sputtered

gary with his blitzes continues to give up big plays because "almost" getting there doesn't do [ Finebaum ]

here is the answer.

if sonny doesn't call a run on 1st or 2nd down or gary calls a bltiz.....well...

you-know-why-gif-2.gif

Froggish

SC is just awful....I know I know I know...27 point first half...But my goodness he’s brain dead. They should call the police on him for the assault he’s allowing Duggan to take

Mean Purple

gary with his blitzes continues to give up big plays because "almost" getting there doesn't do [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

here is the answer.

if sonny doesn't call a run on 1st or 2nd down or gary calls a bltiz.....well...

you-know-why-gif-2.gif
Seems like opponents know to take advantage of GP on that. And SC is a d coordinator's dream.

Moose Stuff

gary with his blitzes continues to give up big plays because "almost" getting there doesn't do [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

here is the answer.

you-know-why-gif-2.gif

I feel like we’re going a little overboard on Sonny here. 327 yards, 27 points, scored 5-7 possessions, 10-13 on 3rd down. Not a ton to complain about in that.

Mean Purple

They say Tua's injury is a hip. You could see it take a huge jam when his knee came down. He seemed half speed. Should have been out before that. Wow.

Toadster

Thomsen needs to utilize the flight back to Fort Worth updating his resume. The offensive line play this year has been embarrassing.