• The KillerFrogs

What’s your gut telling you about today’s game?

Froggish

I’m feeling good about this one. I think there was some growing up and some fire shown against UT. OSU seems to be a first half team and we seem to be a second half team. I think if we can get to halftime within a score we’ll pull it out. I am sensing that the Wallace situation has taken the sail out of some of the OSU fans and the excitement around this matchup.

I’ve got the Frogs 31-27

Froggish

In all 3 losses this year it’s been the QBs legs that have ultimately done us in..Sanders will have the best legs we’ve seen this year. Although it hasn’t been featured much in the OSU playbook, I’d wager a ton that they will be calling quite a few QB runs and draws. Those seem to hurt us against everyone

Raw Frog

I look for Gundy to have Sanders running the RPO right by our DEs from the get go. Of all the places to exploit, I bet he tries that the most. We need some pressure on their young QB, and we need a couple of picks to do the trick.

4th. down

I look for Gundy to have Sanders running the RPO right by our DEs from the get go. Of all the places to exploit, I bet he tries that the most. We need some pressure on their young QB, and we need a couple of picks to do the trick.

Unconditionally guaranteed and you might add in the Wheel Route, maybe a couple of times, and just to rub it in, a fake punt.

tcumaniac

I’m torn. I’d like to think the light came on for this team last week. Duggan grew up before our eyes, the offense as a whole finally got some much needed confidence, and the defense was flying around and finally getting some pressure on the QB and forcing turnovers.

On the other hand, we’ve historically played poorly in Stillwater. I worry about us getting in a hole early, making a few dumb and costly mistakes, and never being quite able to recover.

I’ve also seen a lot of players seemingly patting themselves on the back on Instagram all week. Hope they come out pissed off and focused rather than coming out over confident and thinking they’re a big deal just because they beat Texas.

Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Frogs win. Outcome really never in doubt. Defense plays lights out. Offense is solid and efficient. Kicking game is decent but not great. Reagor houses a punt but it gets called back for block in the back. Taye Barber goes off. Anderson leads in rushing. Has two touchdowns of 46 and 3 yards. Sewo completes a pass for 11 yards. Wallow tackles a guy on the 37 yard line. Gladney plays 61 total plays and runs just over 1237 yards total. Patterson hitches his pants 37 times while sweating 3 liters of perspiration. Refs drop 17 flags but only call 15 penalties. Total game time is 3:32.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Frogs win. Outcome really never in doubt. Defense plays lights out. Offense is solid and efficient. Kicking game is decent but not great. Reagor houses a punt but it gets called back for block in the back. Taye Barber goes off. Anderson leads in rushing. Has two touchdowns of 46 and 3 yards. Sewo completes a pass for 11 yards. Wallow tackles a guy on the 37 yard line. Gladney plays 61 total plays and runs just over 1237 yards total. Patterson hitches his pants 37 times while sweating 3 liters of perspiration. Refs drop 17 flags but only call 15 penalties. Total game time is 3:32.
Das some potent peyote ya got there, Rx?

AroundWorldFrog

I’m feeling good about this one. I think there was some growing up and some fire shown against UT. OSU seems to be a first half team and we seem to be a second half team. I think if we can get to halftime within a score we’ll pull it out. I am sensing that the Wallace situation has taken the sail out of some of the OSU fans and the excitement around this matchup.

I’ve got the Frogs 31-27
What happens if we actually have the halftime lead?

ThisIsOurTime

I don't have a feel for this game. This game is on the road and want to see some consistency in our play. I am also curious to see how we choose to attack them this game. Will we follow the script of the UT game or will we break tendencies?

I want to see us build on what we did last week and prove we can play well on the road in what has historically been a tough place for us. I am less concerned with winning or losing and more interested in just seeing improved and consistent play. I think that is what we need to be able to win the majority of our remaining 5 games.

However, this is a big momentum game for us. If we do well and win, it will set us up well for the rest of the season. Would love to see this team take the next step.