• The KillerFrogs

Niang out for the year apparently

MTfrog5

Niang has showed what’s it’s like to be a leader for the kids coming up. I completely agree with his decision and so glad he was able to end on a high note. Made a couple huge blocks yesterday and was still dominant even with this injury.

PO Frog

Pretty cruddy injury to have. Have had a torn hip labrum for about 4 years now. Surgery not very effective in a lot of cases.

TX_Krötenechse

That will hurt our offense a lot.
I want to preface by saying that Niang is a tremendous player, probably a first round lock, and has proven his worth on the field and in the locker room.

THAT SAID his performance in the past few games has not been very good, most likely as a result of this injury. While his experience and presence will be missed, I do not think there will be a sharp drop off. I believe Myers is next in at RT and he is a more than adequate tackle.

Froggish

I want to preface by saying that Niang is a tremendous player, probably a first round lock, and has proven his worth on the field and in the locker room.

THAT SAID his performance in the past few games has not been very good, most likely as a result of this injury. While his experience and presence will be missed, I do not think there will be a sharp drop off. I believe Myers is next in at RT and he is a more than adequate tackle.

Lucas was a warrior. You could tell he was at 50% KSU and UT..Moving slow..Meyers will probably slide in to the line up..

Moose Stuff

Agree. Healthy Niang is impossible to replace. The current version of Niang won’t be too hard to replicate.