• The KillerFrogs

Photo of the day ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
From a DMN article:

IKUNOIXIKABH5XYWGOYWQH67CE.jpg

HFrog1999

TCU is better than Horns down.
There's no need to insult the team that TCU just humiliated on the field.
Keep it on the field.
Leave Horns down for Tech and Baylor.

tenor.gif

The hook’em introduced at a pep rally before a TCU game because they wanted the team to hook Jim Swink, who they couldn’t stop. So much like the Aggies “gig’em”, their hand sign was initially directed towards TCU.

If anyone has a right or reason to do “horns down” it’s TCU.

9nac3.jpg

giphy.gif

Tshirt Fan

I’m not sure sports are really for those people who get so outraged by horns down.

Horns down is ok if you're content with average. If all you care about is average, go horns down, wear your pants around your ankles, flip off old ladies, and park in the handicapped spot.

HFrog1999

Horns down is ok if you're content with average. If all you care about is average, go horns down, wear your pants around your ankles, flip off old ladies, and park in the handicapped spot.

Was that you I flipped off when I pulled into QT? Sorry bruh, I had a massive thirst

tenor.gif

netty2424

For a program that gets handed high starsie recruits still despite 10 plus years of dismal on field production, squandering talent to the point these kids have become undraftable by in large, perpetually gifted top 25 rankings despite not warranting them year after year, hiring a coach that is a complete pos and fraud, continuing on with LHN when it makes more sense to benefit the conference as a conference network, and will be quick to throw a horns up in your face.......I say they get what the scheissing deserve, on field or off.
IKUNOIXIKABH5XYWGOYWQH67CE.jpg

Tshirt Fan

Horns down is a sign of weakness. It's Bevo talk on Bevo terms. It's shouting TCU is average, has nothing exceptional and no rebuttal to UT greatness, so we're throwing horns down. It's what mindless uneducated drunk t-shirt fans do.

Where's the picture of Bob Lily doing horns down?