• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘A lot of people in red and blue.’ TCU’s Patterson not happy with crowd for SMU game

steelfrog

Tier 1
Being behind 31-17 at half in 95 degree weather by a team we were favored by 10 over will run off a bunch of fans.

If we had played the entire game like we should have their fans would have been back in Dallas by the start of the 4th quarter.

That being said these day games in September are going to run off thousands of season ticket holders because they are going to start buying just the tickets for the games they want to see and blow off games like ARK PB and day games played in 90+ degree heat.

What do you mean "start"? It's already happening...

Tom Brown

Hilarious time for him to bring this up. However, our fan experience blows. Nothing gets me fired up for a big matchup like doing the "riff ram" cheer right before kickoff. My god that is an awful cheer

It's dated, but could be great if marketing were to shorten it for game production.

Riff ram bah zoo
Give em hell tcu!
Fits over any 4/4 beat to pump up the crowd.

Billy Clyde

Yesterday, in the press conference thread, actually. But yeah. Pretty much straight plagiarism. Damn Billy Clyde...gonna go have a talk with him. :)

Not a copy. Never read the presser thread. Besides, there was no copyright... I'm assuming.

Seriously, I'm working on about a 5-day hangover from that game, most of it non alcohol-related. Still hard for me to get back into this. Spent all my time yesterday worrying about, "this year's weather." :)

Telling GP to stay in his lane on the crowd while everyone here feels free to minutely criticize the way he does his job is chicken [ Finebaum ]. There is plenty of valid criticism to go around on that game including some for the fans

Tom Brown

Not a copy. Never read the presser thread. Besides, there was no copyright... I'm assuming.

Seriously, I'm working on about a 5-day hangover from that game, most of it non alcohol-related. Still hard for me to get back into this.

Ignorance is no defense! kinda like us on Saturday

FrogRillo

Telling GP to stay in his lane on the crowd while everyone here feels free to minutely criticize the way he does his job is chicken [ Finebaum ]. There is plenty of valid criticism to go around on that game including some for the fans
I agree with this. I was really disappointed in the east side attendance. Especially the students. I don’t care how hot it was. How is it that only TCU fans can’t come to a game because of the heat? See all these other schools filling up their stadium on hot September day games....

MTfrog5

I agree with this. I was really disappointed in the east side attendance. Especially the students. I don’t care how hot it was. How is it that only TCU fans can’t come to a game because of the heat? See all these other schools filling up their stadium on hot September day games....
Woah woah I’ve been told the East side is where the true fans are and that it’s only the west side that doesn’t fill their seats

WIN

So Patterson and coaches are unable to motivate their players during the week and during the game but we as fans should look on as all is well?

Frog-in-law1995

Seriously, I'm working on about a 5-day hangover from that game, most of it non alcohol-related. Still hard for me to get back into this. Spent all my time yesterday worrying about, "this year's weather." :)

Kinda figured as much. Great minds and all...

tcudoc

He is an attorney, so I would not be too sure he did not get the copyright done.