• The KillerFrogs

Kansas Press Conference

I've been here a long time and I've never thrown anyone under the bus. Cumbie wants to be a head coach and needs to answer questions when you lose a game you were not supposed to lose.

don

Week 4. Jayhawks. I have a nephew that plays in Lawrence.

Max after looking at film? #1 the only person to blame was me. i was too aggressive to stop the run. Kicking the FG, we had the wind, but he had only been good to 42 since injury last year.

You got to win. I never said anything about SC. I have never thrown anyone under the bus. He does want to become a HC. You should come in after losing one you should have won.

We are going to have to get people healthy. We better get ready to play. We have a lot of younger guys.

Last edited:

don

Max 1-10 first half? no interceptions. We are 2-1. Not going to win many with 3 turnovers in first half. We fought back. I put guys in arms way on D.

don

Julius - questionable.

Taye - not sure he will play.

WE have to get guys back to throw the football.

don

pooka? they have good wrs. 2 tailbacks. Les good guy, good coach. Good motivator. They always seem to play us well.

don

Have to grow up and get healthy. Injured guys need to get healthy, others need to push through. Goal is to give seniors best year they can.

Our DEs - average so far, they have to keep getting better.

not sure if pass offense will be better. we'll see.
Gary was surprised about "the way" we got beat.

That game is stressful for Gary more so than any game the rest of the year.