• The KillerFrogs

Week 4 Other Games

Mean Purple

Beth Mowins alert in Pullman. She just excitedly proclaimed “and he’s gone!” on a play where the guy who caught the pass was tackled on the 25 yard line and then described the tackle as “game saving” which is an odd thing to say in the second quarter.
"Cox needs a touch" - Beth

Chongo94

Beth Mowins alert in Pullman. She just excitedly proclaimed “and he’s gone!” on a play where the guy who caught the pass was tackled on the 25 yard line and then described the tackle as “game saving” which is an odd thing to say in the second quarter.

Haha, I thought exactly the same thing. She’s just not very good.

Moose Stuff

Can anyone explain to me how the refs didn’t stop the game to review the end of game goal line catch for Ole Miss today vs Cal??? Didn’t see it live but certainly seemed to warrant a review. Ole Miss instead had to scramble to the line and got stuffed on a QB sneak to lose the game.

Chongo94

Can anyone explain to me how the refs didn’t stop the game to review the end of game goal line catch for Ole Miss today vs Cal??? Didn’t see it live but certainly seemed to warrant a review. Ole Miss instead had to scramble to the line and got stuffed on a QB sneak to lose the game.

Only saw the replay as well. They appear to be taking heat for it. Can’t believe they didn’t review it. Never seen a ref move as fast as the one did who grabbed and placed the ball to keep the clock running.

Moose Stuff

Only saw the replay as well. They appear to be taking heat for it. Can’t believe they didn’t review it. Never seen a ref move as fast as the one did who grabbed and placed the ball to keep the clock running.

Totally screwed Ole Miss. If they spend any time complaining about it the clock runs out and the game ends and if they rush to run a play like they did then they can’t review it.

I only saw the replay as well but could only assume the answer is that they were PAC 12 refs and wanted to assist the PAC 12 team in winning the game because it seemed like an obvious review situation.

Mean Purple

saw it. we had it on one of the tvs.
yeah, it was crazy they did not review. It looked like he got the ball across.
This is the second week in a row the PAC 12 refs have blown one on he road. (take that how you want)