• The KillerFrogs

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

Horny4TCU

I guess I don’t pay attention to what song is played and when.

Beer was cold. Beer was reasonably priced.

I’m going to give you just a little bit of info: stadium food is not good. Even if it’s from a decent restaurant. It has been packaged and usually cooked off sight. We have this odd tradition of eating somewhere before the game. Other people i know actually cook food at their tailgate. It’s pretty fun. You should try it sometime.

Real men don’t use straws after the age of 11.
Agree with everything, except the "beer was reasonably priced". I don't know any place other than a football game, where Coors Light is $7.

ftwfrog

Agree with everything, except the "beer was reasonably priced". I don't know any place other than a football game, where Coors Light is $7.
Cowboys games they are 9$ which is much cheaper than other NFL/Pro stadiums.

Bought a 16 oz beer in Fenway for 13.75 last year.

They aren’t going to sell $2 tall boys.

Horny4TCU

Cowboys games they are 9$ which is much cheaper than other NFL/Pro stadiums.

Bought a 16 oz beer in Fenway for 13.75 last year.

They aren’t going to sell $2 tall boys.
I get NFL and MLB beer prices... but College Football? We don't need students putting $100 on send home ever home game, just in beer.

Horny4TCU

I became a fan of Coors Light last night because of this:

This is why I drink Coors...

706d9dcfce533a7012ad22083921a2e3.jpg

Lone Frog

I will say this, that east side addition is one impressive structure and adds immeasurably to the game experience. Stadium screams "BIG TIME" now.

As someone sitting under that addition, I'm afraid I must disagree. It sucks.

Here's the view from my seat of our awesome new scoreboard:

There's an echo thing going on under there too, which makes the PA sound pretty much like a less intelligible version of Charlie Brown's teacher. The only things I could make out were the third down and first down calls, and that's likely because I've heard them for decades and they're imprinted on my brain.

Horny4TCU

There's an echo thing going on under there too, which makes the PA sound pretty much like a less intelligible version of Charlie Brown's teacher. The only things I could make out were the third down and first down calls, and that's likely because I've heard them for decades and they're imprinted on my brain.
I'll trade you. Not having the sun in my eyes is worth not seeing the scoreboard.

Big Frog II

Frogcrates

Maybe you were just drunk.

CountryFrog

Again, not a substantive response. Were you at the game? Can you actually state that anything I said was wrong. I'm not looking for a spa experience. I would like the team intro to actually feature and excite the players instead of some idiot yelling go frogs followed by the players running out of the tunnel to silence. I would prefer the offense to be able to communicate without music blaring in their ears between plays. I would prefer the sound level to allow me to enjoy being somewhere instead of feel like my ears are about to explode. This has been pointed out repeatedly by those who actually attend the games since the utilization of the single source sound system. I said nothing about music during timeouts or the drink selection so don't be an [ Arschloch] arguing against something I didn't say. The drink selection was excellent.
Oh my bad. All of the things you're saying are WAY more legitimate than music or drink selection. Please carry on with your totally righteous complaining.

Yes I was at the game.