• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Purp

The food options at AGCS are abysmal.
How so? There's been a much wider variety than your standard fare stadium food for years. Can't remember the last time I had to settle for a plain hot dog, nachos, or popcorn to feed myself. There's been a lot of variety around AGCS for years. If you're going to a college football game for gourmet food I'm pretty sure you're going to the wrong place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
How so? There's been a much wider variety than your standard fare stadium food for years. Can't remember the last time I had to settle for a plain hot dog, nachos, or popcorn to feed myself. There's been a lot of variety around AGCS for years. If you're going to a college football game for gourmet food I'm pretty sure you're going to the wrong place.
I expect, no, more demand, Kobe ribeyes and sushi at all games. And also Franklin bbq. And it must be free.

I’ve never thought of a football stadium as a place to eat. I will get food as necessary but if I want something really good I would eat beforehand or afterward.

Bob Sugar

I expect, no, more demand, Kobe ribeyes and sushi at all games. And also Franklin bbq. And it must be free.

I’ve never thought of a football stadium as a place to eat. I will get food as necessary but if I want something really good I would eat beforehand or afterward.
N8H7FAH.gif

WhatTheFrog

So is taking you truck shopping this weekend?
Oooohh! Someone (else) is getting a pickup soon!

Full disclosure...I drive a pickup, so there's that. I have a car in the garage, if that matters. It compensates as well.

Mid-life crisis...it's a helluva drug. Motorcycle is next on my list.

Eight

Oooohh! Someone (else) is getting a pickup soon!

Full disclosure...I drive a pickup, so there's that. I have a car in the garage, if that matters. It compensates as well.

Mid-life crisis...it's a helluva drug. Motorcycle is next on my list.

update the life insurance before you buy the motorcycle.....or at least ride with roll toad so you never really go fast enough to be at significant risk.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, I know I miss my Fredburger w/cheese. Terry even got little squeeze pouches of Sriracha sauce for people who asked nicely...

McFroggin

What are you talking about

The burgers, hot dogs, and generic food there is awful even compared to other schools. Burgers are often heavily burnt.

We’ve got chick fil a fried sandwiches and a half decent Mexican option. Eh. On a hot day, the Dippin Dots are a big plus.

I went to a few other schools last year like A&M and UH. Both had better tasting food.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The burgers, hot dogs, and generic food there is awful even compared to other schools. Burgers are often heavily burnt.

We’ve got chick fil a fried sandwiches and a half decent Mexican option. Eh. On a hot day, the Dippin Dots are a big plus.

I went to a few other schools last year like A&M and UH. Both had better tasting food.
I’ve literally never had any of those things in the stadium.

BigPurple87

There's numerous great options to choose from, sounds like you just choose generic stadium food that is available everywhere. This is not del friscos, I have been several other places and the food is not better. Railhead bbq is awesome

McFroggin

There's numerous great options to choose from, sounds like you just choose generic stadium food that is available everywhere. This is not del friscos, I have been several other places and the food is not better. Railhead bbq is awesome

Who expects del Friscos? Aggie stadium is light years ahead in the food department.

nwlafrog

I took my Dad car shopping a few years ago. He wanted to see what the Mercedes guys had to offer, so we went on by. He asked the very prim and proper salesman if they had any cars with air-conditioned seats. The salesman sniffed and said, "We only have cooled seats in our S-Class models, sir."

I laughed at him and said, "Hell, I've got air-conditioned seats out there in my Ford pickup!"

I remember the bonus ac vent under the steering wheel in older vehicles.... That invention was a game changer for cooling off the ol’ meat kiwis on a hot day.

CountryFrog

Who expects del Friscos? Aggie stadium is light years ahead in the food department.
Light years? LIGHT YEARS? It sounds like you've had about 5% of the food offerings at ACS but you're declaring them to be LIGHT YEARS behind someone?

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.