• The KillerFrogs

Justin Roger’s ups...

SwissArmyFrog

One (very) athletic movement doesn't a ready-t0-go college football player make, but the young man has my best wishes, and I hope the video is truly indicative of his condition and progress.

Wexahu

I hope like heck he gets back to 100% but to be honest something didn't look quite right there. Hard to describe, but you can almost tell there's a little hesitancy. Anyhow, it's not like people with his condition can't move at all, certain movements aren't all that affected, and jumping straight ahead with most of your pressure on the opposite leg would probably be one of those things.

Running cone drills or basketball defensive drills, that would be a different story.

Frog-in-law1995

I hope like heck he gets back to 100% but to be honest something didn't look quite right there. Hard to describe, but you can almost tell there's a little hesitancy. Anyhow, it's not like people with his condition can't move at all, certain movements aren't all that affected, and jumping straight ahead with most of your pressure on the opposite leg would probably be one of those things.

Running cone drills or basketball defensive drills, that would be a different story.

That video is from September.

Bob Sugar

Not sure what he did is that hard and didn’t think he did it all that gracefully. That’s just me. It shows me he’s at least somewhat healthy but that’s about it.
incredulous.gif

netty2424

I’m sure there were some pretty dark scenarios presented to him immediately following his injury. He probably very much feels like he’s progressing to a level maybe at some point he questioned he may not ever be at again.

I’d expect to start seeing some exponential progression. Dudes jumping over 2.5-3’ boxes basically after almost losing his leg from the knee down. Highest/farthest jump ever, no. But call me optimistic after seeing that.

Seems like a little more fan support would be the play here. After all, he chose TCU.